Steelers

pittsburgh mite as well get a basketball team so we can suck at that too…The pens are banking on a lock out next season, and not having a season at all, hockey and baseball both need salary caps. Thats the only reason the steelers manage to be competitive almost every year

Originally posted by dg11
pittsburgh mite as well get a basketball team so we can suck at that too…The pens are banking on a lock out next season, and not having a season at all, hockey and baseball both need salary caps. Thats the only reason the steelers manage to be competitive almost every year

someone please explain how the steelers are competitive this year? They are absolutely horrible and will be bad for the next few seasons. They have no offense, no defense, and the special teams are pretty damn bad.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
i think that the team that will be on the move in the next few years is the pens.

you’re right… they will be on the move… “and now starting for your Portland Penguins”.

Steelers have made one good move in the last couple years, not paying Tommy Maddox the big bux. Let’s recap…

Kordell got paid
Washington got paid
Scott got paid
We cut A.Wright to keep Tee Martin
We drafted Tee Martin
Troy Polomalou???
We let Wayne Gandy go
We drafted no lineman
Brian St. Pierre plays football instead of managing a BurgerKing
We put Haynes and Jones on the scout team as running backs instead of giving them a few snaps in the big game to see what they had.
We keep making the same dumb personnelle moves and it’s f-in frustrating to watch them do this shit year after year. Neither Rooney or Cowher are a good judge of talent. We need a top notch GM to fix this crap. It’s only gonna get worse… they are gonna blow their draft pick on someone shitty and they we’ll lose someone good so Bettis can retire here. THEY NEED BRAINS, THEY NEED A GM.

.333 win percentage this year so far. there was a power struggle between cowher and donahue and we got rid of the wrong guy.

the pittsburgh gladiators(arena) were pretty good until they moved to orlando.

yeah look how good donahue is doing for the bills:rolleyes:

bonifay, littlefield, donahoebag, pederson… pittsburgh loves to hire incompetant assholes to do their gm work… although littlefield hasn’t screwed the pooch yet. :bj:

littlefield is a great guy, very aproachable. Cam never even said hi to me when he worked here. Littlefield leaves voicemails evertime he makes any kinda move. Obviously people aren’t gonna walk up to him and say “trade for him” but he always has an open door to his office. He’s a down to earth guy too, he drives a 93 explorer.

my buddy manages the Ben n Jerry’s in left field, its also a Seattle’s Best Coffee… he said that McClatchey is the same way you described littlefield, down to earth. he has a refillable mug and gets .75$ refills but leaves $3 tips. He treats the coffee shop guys like equals… good ppl hire good ppl, i bet that is how littlefield got his gig, had the skills and was prob twice as nice as other guys in his position.

the only beef i have with kevin is he is :greddy:

Originally posted by Cutty
the only beef i have with kevin is he is :greddy:

DO U KNOW FISRT HAND!!:wink:

a single millionaire?

a single millionaire?
so u know first hand!!:idb:

there was a power struggle between cowher and donahue and we got rid of the wrong guy.

I HEAR YOU!

Originally posted by Steel City
I HEAR YOU!
my husband right ur a bitch!!!:eek: :wink:

Originally posted by Pewterswife
my husband right ur a bitch!!!:eek: :wink:

:eek:

:smiley: