http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/JDMAllStars/HOFF.jpg

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:44,topic:35827"”]

hmm another gif is needed!!
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/JDMAllStars/HOFF.jpg

[/quote]

haha that is so creepy.

the people who built my car LOVE him

damn you german fucks!

(although my car was assembled in brazil its still a german car)

just i thought cky,you said you would have no problem saying all that shit to my face if we every ran into eachother.not 15 mins after that conversation we see eachother, and…you didnt say a fucking word.and im pretty sure i knew who you were goin to say that would “hit home” and ill throw you a beating even for thinking of that

Again with the fucking threats. Get the fuck outta here.

:rofl:

2 pages and all ive gathered from this is

someone is playing homo e-thug
someone (multiples?) engaged in man on man anal sex
cars might have been involved :gotme:

[quote=“dawn,post:47,topic:35827"”]

Again with the fucking threats. Get the fuck outta here.

[/quote]

sorry dawn…your right,i overreacted ill place nice from now on.

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:48,topic:35827"”]

:rofl:

2 pages and all ive gathered from this is

someone is playing homo e-thug
someone (multiples?) engaged in man on man anal sex
cars might have been involved :gotme:

[/quote]

Well now that we know what happened to you tonight, What do you think about the thread?

sorry for all the threats and hard talk but cky89 does get very personal when it comes to him and i.if you knew the shit talking that goes on about me,my family or anything else that involves me,you would wanna kill him too.believe me you would

[quote=“TheKID,post:50,topic:35827"”]

Well now that we know what happened to you tonight, What do you think about the thread?

[/quote]

LMAO

i really actually am laughing out loud on that one

oh mannnn

[quote=“FAHQ,post:51,topic:35827"”]

sorry for all the threats and hard talk but cky89 does get very personal when it comes to him and i.if you knew the shit talking that goes on about me,my family or anything else that involves me,you would wanna kill him too.believe me you would

[/quote]

look dude. you rip on me and my family all day long becuase we dont have alot of money. then you get shit talked in return and you get bent beyond belief you’ve humiliated me in front of tons of people over and over for years. you think you dont deserve a little in return? we’re fucking 18, how bout we BOTH grow up and move on

i’l quit my shit if you do as well. and i seriously thought we were over this shit all year in media.

oh and i wanna kill me too:ham:

[quote=“cky89,post:53,topic:35827"”]

look dude. you rip on me and my family all day long becuase we dont have alot of money. then you get shit talked in return and you get bent beyond belief you’ve humiliated me in front of tons of people over and over for years. you think you dont deserve a little in return? we’re fucking 18, how bout we BOTH grow up and move on

i’l quit my shit if you do as well. and i seriously thought we were over this shit all year in media.

oh and i wanna kill me too:ham:

[/quote]

well im done if you are,but hey crazy idea.dont talk for 10 pages about not being afraid to say shit to my face and then the time came 10 mins after and you had some tight lips. deal?

[quote=“FAHQ,post:54,topic:35827"”]

well im done if you are,but hey crazy idea.dont talk for 10 pages about not being afraid to say shit to my face and then the time came 10 mins after and you had some tight lips. deal?

[/quote]

yeah man, seriously. i really really feel like a dick for what i said about, ya know. that was seriously uncalled for and i apologize for that. best of luck with your civic, from what i hear it’s gonna tear shit up.

[quote=“cky89,post:55,topic:35827"”]

yeah man, seriously. i really really feel like a dick for what i said about, ya know. that was seriously uncalled for and i apologize for that. best of luck with your civic, from what i hear it’s gonna tear shit up.

[/quote]

:gay2:

k im just not gonna say anything to that because i actually tried to be nice and end the bullshit with you.

[quote=“cky89,post:57,topic:35827"”]

k im just not gonna say anything to that because i actually tried to be nice and end the bullshit with you.

[/quote]

agreed

[quote=“FAHQ,post:58,topic:35827"”]

agreed

[/quote]

Thank you for being mature about it. :tup:

someone plz tell me who this fucking fahq retard is!!!