STEVE(cky89) RAPED!

[quote=“FAHQ,post:54,topic:35827"”]

well im done if you are,but hey crazy idea.dont talk for 10 pages about not being afraid to say shit to my face and then the time came 10 mins after and you had some tight lips. deal?

[/quote]

your like a little fucking school girl:cjerk:

You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see the party going on up in here!

\v/o\v/. This is cute

Is this really what west seneca is turning into these days??? :bloated:

[quote=“Shrives,post:64,topic:35827"”]

[/quote]

yep. shame isn’t it?

All you people are the worst representatives of West Seneca I have ever seen. FYI all these people in this thread suck at life, minus Shrives, so don’t dudge WS on these people. Thanks, all West Seneca.

[quote=“notch-dc5,post:66,topic:35827"”]

All you people are the worst representatives of West Seneca I have ever seen. FYI all these people in this thread suck at life, minus Shrives, so don’t dudge WS on these people. Thanks, all West Seneca.

[/quote]

^… i was just drinking with this guy and well… hes right listen all this shit talking… for year my theory is i don’t give a good god damn if you build American muscle or your an import guy(i Am an import guy) race 3 times i feel three is a good number if you have an issue you can work it out by the third try… stop your high school bullshit shit talking race have fun build cars drink beer love your hobby… garage fun FTW… 95% of uncle bens can vouch for this after tonight minus Chris n but some people have jobs… stop this interweb slander go race!!! and for the record ever member of uncle bens born and raised in west Seneca… :retard: and i am am drunk i hope this makes sense

[quote=“slacker127,post:67,topic:35827"”]

and i am am drunk i hope this makes sense

[/quote]

LOL

http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

[quote=“notch-dc5,post:66,topic:35827"”]

[/quote]

Fucking word

[quote=“airhead,post:68,topic:35827"”]

LOL

http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

[/quote]

hey i tired… shrives coffee before class tomorrow call me

wayne worst kill story ever. Cant understand anything you said ha.

[quote=“Shrives,post:64,topic:35827"”]

[/quote]

bunch of fucking retarded 16 year olds? yep sounds like it. :uhh:

I have a feeling we all sounded like this at some point, maybe not as bad but I bet would would laugh at some of the shit we said back in the begining of UBRF days…

[quote=“jkucz28,post:71,topic:35827"”]

wayne worst kill story ever. Cant understand anything you said ha.

[/quote]

cause i didnt type it haha

Wayne are you getting yourself into trouble again, you need to whip out your mad ninja skills and start kicking some ass

Worst kill story of the year?

I’m still confused at this point.

[quote=“slacker127,post:70,topic:35827"”]

hey i tired… shrives coffee before class tomorrow call me

[/quote]

who is this??

bro raped?

Gamecube anyone?

[quote=“Zong,post:77,topic:35827"”]

bro raped?

[/quote]

lol, all of the original parties involved in this are products of bro rape i think.

this thread leaves me saying

“THE FUCK??”

i like the cky kid, met him a few times, seems really nice…

whatever.