STEVE(cky89) RAPED!

You can get a license with Down Syndrome? You guys are an inspiration to all.

I’m pretty lost, but did I miss where teh vid is?? has it been posted yet??

Mods please move thread to “No one gives a shit about your High School and Slow Car Drama Forum”

Sorry for not being orginal but all i have to say is WHAT THE FUCK. I actually have a headache after reading this and you guys make west seneca sound like the inbred capital of the world! :banghead:

does west seneca just not have schools?

[quote=“Oasis24-7,post:84,topic:35827"”]

Sorry for not being orginal but all i have to say is WHAT THE FUCK. I actually have a headache after reading this and you guys make west seneca sound like the inbred capital of the world! :banghead:

[/quote]

You got it right. Youre not original.

Edit: the video is in the other thread.

[quote=“chino,post:85,topic:35827"”]

[/quote]

apparently?

:gotme:

[quote=“chino,post:85,topic:35827"”]

[/quote]

if there was some sort of nuclear waste project nearby to blame these kids on, i would…but theres no excuse.

this is probably the biggest :picard: thread of the year. way to go :tup:

i think the only thing interesting in this thread is jams avatar of Tom Selleck

thats it. i dont want to be the king of west seneca anymore. Thanks a lot guys WTF.

i need to find a new town to rule

come be the 2nd person to move to OP and be broke like me :slight_smile:

[quote=“Shrives,post:90,topic:35827"”]

thats it. i dont want to be the king of west seneca anymore. Thanks a lot guys WTF.

i need to find a new town to rule

[/quote]

wait? the fuck?

YOU RULE A TOWN?!?!?!

OMGWTFBBQ.:cjerk:

[quote=“Jam,post:80,topic:35827"”]

this thread leaves me saying

“THE FUCK??”

i like the cky kid, met him a few times, seems really nice…

whatever.

[/quote]

When I met him he was quiet,I walked up right away and introduced myself and we set off to make this run.Reading his post it seems he trys to stay somewhat mature no matter what is being said.With a slight slip up here and there.

As far as West Seneca goes,After meeting the guys in the red sunfire with them screaming out the window at 90mph I was like “WTF,Now I know why I am moving back to the West coast”.

You can even hear these kids screaming in the video as they are paceing me.Good thing I pulled train lengths on them.lol

I was wondering who was screaming…

well i know i was because i was having fun, and 95xbird, stop being proud of pulling a sunfire

[quote=“540guy,post:95,topic:35827"”]

well i know i was because i was having fun, and 95xbird, stop being proud of pulling a sunfire

[/quote]

Are you kidding me?Don’t run your mouth to me kid.I was just happy I got away from the screaming.Take your moms sunfire and ghost it into a wall.And trust me.Any car can pull lengths on a stock Sunfire.
140hp oh no:cjerk:I could pull buses on that thing with only 1/2 throttle.

Funny thing is no one invited you guys and you pretty much showed up to try and get a fight.
Hmmm…3 against 1???Whos the pussy’s now.

Ok I said my peace and will not drop to a petty Teenagers level again.

[quote=“Smolinskisuxoffforcoke,post:92,topic:35827"”]

wait? the fuck?

YOU RULE A TOWN?!?!?!

OMGWTFBBQ.:cjerk:

[/quote]

adding a much needed :picard:

[quote=“95xbird,post:93,topic:35827"”]

When I met him he was quiet,I walked up right away and introduced myself and we set off to make this run.Reading his post it seems he trys to stay somewhat mature no matter what is being said.With a slight slip up here and there.

As far as West Seneca goes,After meeting the guys in the red sunfire with them screaming out the window at 90mph I was like “WTF,Now I know why I am moving back to the West coast”.

You can even hear these kids screaming in the video as they are paceing me.Good thing I pulled train lengths on them.lol

[/quote]

my friends pressure me into doing dumb shit at times, like this whole mess of shit. other than that i really try and keep to myself. on here nothing seems to matter anyways.

haha if i was loooking to fight someone im pretty sure i would of, i really dont care for cky89, o yea sorry my moms sunfire i grabbed as a joke dosent compare to your siqqqqqq thunderbird… ha dont run my mouth to you who are you and what right do you have to say that may i ask

Wayne you need to get Crayola into this drama