Steve Yzerman hits 890 goals

AKA he is tied with Mario in 8th place all time. :down:

no way he has 890

but he played 80 billion more games…but 890 goal is manchild status non the less

he has 690 not 890 …hes nothin special …hes played how many more games than Mario ?

a lot more

edit - yzerman started a few years earlier too

smort had 6 last night.

:dunno:

Your right sorry but nevertheless, mario is on his way down to #9
We love him #66

9th or 29th I don’t give a rats ass…he is by far one of the 2 best players of all time!!!

:eek4dance

:ugh2:

:gives:

Lemieux > Steve Y x 747474748986 (but hes still kinda cool tho)

took Yzerman 5 more years to reach that then Lemieux

Just think of where Lemieux would be if he hadnt been fucked up all those years He would be second all time in everything

but he didn’t

I hate hearing about how many records he “could” have broken if he was healthy. Who gives a fuck what you “could” do, it’s what you did do.

If yzerman gets more goals, good for him. He deserves it, he played a long time in quite possibly the roughest sport americans have.

Lemieux was good, but he wasn’t the best ever and couldn’t keep himself healthy, so :gives:

stfu…go points per game… i guess its lemieuxs fault that he got sick and was cheated out of being 1st or 2nd best ever :tool:

he wasn’t cheated out of anything. If you can’t stay healthy, that’s your fault.

I’m sure you could make the stats say whatever you wanted. Lets make a query on goals per game with players whose last name starts with “L” and end in “X”. You would have to give that one to Mario.

I like Lemieux, but there are better players.