Steve's low and slow project

roll pan goes on sunday… big thanks to phil from self inflikted

Did you need anyhting else for your truck that I may have on mine? I just picked up a full grey interior and 98+ radiator support for mine.

just need a bumper and valance, a tailgate… and some body work lol

Yea I will let you know when I take to valance/ bumper off. I plan to get a roll pan and want a different front bumper.

if your doing the 98 conversion its gonna need a new bumper/valance… im looking at getting a 98+ bumper now since it will bolt right in and it doesnt have the bumper covers like mine has so they wont flap around lol

but i need a job before i can do anything else

The stock 94 front bumper works fine with the 98+ on. The GMC grilles you need the bumper with because they dip down.

:ponder yeah

yea they do… but IMO id rather have the full 1 piece 98+ instead of having the bumper covers like on the 94-97

Exactly, I am just running the 94 bumper now so I can drive it.

i have a 94 gmc grille if anyone needs it

Fuck you and your grille.

YEAH!!:+1:+1:beer

realistically by then you’ll be onto riding bigger and better things

so i wouldnt even consider bags

no homo

Much homo for you steve.

glad you are finnaly done playing with my shaft…it only took you a week to get your tool in working operation…cheap 20$ whore…lmao…oh yeah and mike whose this ashley chick from coby that loves my s-10 over yours???

Who gives two shit’s! It’s still not done.

Took all of 15 minutes.Was to lazy to go to the parts store to get You a U-joint.

wo wo wo, dont get carried away there with your half assed s-10 build :thumbup:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:thumbup

just picked up my new gate and roll pan last night…

Did you pickup a steel roll pan or fiberglass?