Steve's low and slow project

ya untill 5 years down the road when u forget about it and u get a dick inspector or a cop that decides to check it lol

who knows what the fuck im doing right now… hank hows the tailgate and tail lights on that truck?

And why would anybody be checking it?

Inspections arent a problem on '95 or older if you know people and matching vin’s isnt part of a NYS inspection anyway.

Cops usually run the vin off the registration.

its a fullsize 1500

o… nvmmm

i think i may have a set of lights thou. but if there on the third tier of the pallet racks ur fucked cause i’m not climbing up there. lol

hahaha na i wont make ya climb… my friends got a set for me anyways. i really need to figure out wtf is wrong with this pos

Steve im about this close to give you heathers step brothers Old Vortec V6 outta a 98? blazer…

Needs a intake mani gasket and a throttle body.
I can throw that shit in the 240 like last time :rofl

Mcfluffy have you checked to see if it is getting fuel and has no spark or if its sparking and has no fuel.

If you throw me $20 to cover the gas my whore of a car burns driving down there and back I come down and help you out for a day

shits gettin fuel and spark… its gettin thrown on a computer on monday so its just sitting until then

it maybe a little longer before i can fix it… no use of my right arm for a few days… had to have surgery last night cuz i got mrsa for the second time in the last 6 months FML! there will be an update as soon as i have use of my arm…

this car is a POS and it’s not even that low

agreed

admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery :lmao

damn dude!!! I’ll try and stop by after work with some beers!!!

How do you know… :haha

i got a 6 pack callin my name… call me when u get out

I just got back to my house and I have to work in the AM, down for drinking tomoro though!!

You know the izuzu pickup.

man steve, i kinda feel bad. this thing was runnin great b4 the head gasket. im thinkin whoever put it back together fucked up