STi>Grandma's Buick

Well, coming home from hockey tonight, I was driving normal and this car comes flying up on me from behind and starts riding my ass. After like 15 seconds he backs off and just follows me. We hit a light, he is still behind me, and I decided to play with him alittle bit by WOTing it through 3rd.

After letting off, I see him come flying up behind me again but this time getting next to me. Again we catch a red light, and the co-pilot Addictd2b00st rolls down his window and starts some convo. The guy said something along the lines of “you think your shit can keep up with a 60’s grandma Buick?” I just laughed and Jay replied with “we’ll just have to see”. At this point the light turned green, and I crawled out of first and hit it around 3k, as did he. Lets just say my shit kept up with his Buick just fine. By the end of third gear pulled buses on the guy, and decided that was enough.

I’m really not sure what kind of car it was, because we never really got to see the rear :lol: Just by going by the front of it though, we came to the conclusion that it had to be a Buick Wildcat. Something like this:

http://www.hubcapcafe.com/i/2000/stillwater/buic6601.JPG

So if anyone else stumbles across this beast, be afraid, very afraid :ohnoes: :lolsign:

Prob cost him 20 bucks in gas to do that lol.

Hahhaha gotta love summer time…

probably thought you put that spoiler and hood on…old guys are naive when it comes to stis/evos :tup: good kill

:lol: that was great, gotta love it!

and kcuv, it was a YOUNG guy, making it even better haha

So im sitting here thinking to myself…Brian…racing…NO WAI!!!

then i see that adicted2boots is riding shotgun playing the role of ludacris :lol:

too funny

Picking on helpless buicks lol. even though he asked for it

I should hope so! lol

did he do a ricer fly by at the end?

Yes he did, and ended up lining up against a camaro to “run” him. We turned off before we could see the out come of that encounter though :lol:

was said buick white with modern looking chrome wheels?

if so I ran into that guy on the highway… he got pwn3d. Nice kill :tspry:

nah i think it was red, old looking wheels