STi vs EVO and why?

I’d rock that wingless and with no gay graphics/advertising stickers.

debatable

debated

/debate :smiley:

Think about how many sti’s have blown up around here and then think about how many evos around here have blown up… then get back too me

this is for sale and i debated on selling the vette to get it. but…i cant do it

You guys all fail…

…as I said

EVO X ! ! !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution-X-AMS-Mitsubishi-Evolution-X-USCC-Winner_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4999Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem2a00d60169QQitemZ180402651497QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

These cars look like shit, how do you guys think they look good? Are you all high?

ill be at ur house at like 8:30 or so. be ready to have ur ass handed to u.

i know it is broheim, thats why i posted the link :facepalm :smiley:

click on the link and look at the stats and you’ll see why. function >>>>…>>>>>…>>>>…>>>> form in these cars

I say 04 STi JBP. It’ll get you laid faster, girls like the sparkles in the paint :wink:

I’m a Subaru person obviously. With that being said, it’s no where near the power platform that an Evo is…

Stock turbo, stock block, pump, 11.2x what??

Yea… We all know who I’m talking about… You won’t do that with an STi…

Can you say blown motor?

to run those kinda times you need a 35r on an sti…

DAMN! Tough Choice right here.

i actually really like that bumper exhaust on the STi :lol

EVO > STi

Evo looks like a dudes car, the STi looks like its for a bitch.

thats possibly because:

#1.) the evo’s stock turbo is considered an upgrade to the sti’s pint sized pea shooter.

#2.) the 4g63 wont blow the fuck up when adding more boost than stock like the EJ257…

#3.) the fastest stock turbo sti has gone 11.71 but on c16… as a side note we have the worlds 30th fastest stock turbo sti owner on these boards with jays05 with a 12.48 @ 108 at lvd on pump and a splash of race on top of it… (he figured 95 octane…). (obviously has gone 10’s with the 35r…)

#4.) the ej257 motor is a relatively new experiment. it was implemented for the 2004 sti… the 4g63 motor came around in what… 1989/1990? little more development time for parts and to “perfect” something than the shit design of the ej…

#5.) most evo’s running low 11’s stock turbo are 5 speeds… ALL sti’s are 6speed… trust me when i say that extra shift is a true bitch… needing to shift to 5th (an overdrive gear) in a 1/4 mile doesnt exactly help drag times.

thank you, have a good day.

that extra shift is a huge bitch

and those are more reasons stis suck.

All very true.

I gotta laugh at all the “STi’s suck” statements when a couple years ago some of the same people I didn’t even know used to chase me down to see/talk to me about my car :wink:

What are the results of the track runs from 5th Gear on these two? Which one is higher up on the board?

that was before they blew up!!

yours was nice though, that was the first time i heard external wastegate lol:eek2:excited