Still don'e have my moniesss!

Some of you may remember this thread:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33271

I kept his identity private then, but I will no longer do so. His NEW username (after the purchase of my car) is hatchnessmonster.

As you can see in that thread, this new username claimed that the buyer (Gerald) had sold off his car collection and sold my old car to him, I found this suspicious and asked for an IP check, and then he called me a ‘loser’.

Recently he has reappeared under this name and I know its him, because he has sold 1 or 2 cars just in the past week or two. My friends went to check one out, and I told them to see if it’s the same guy, which I’m glad to say it is.

The number he gave out to everyone (except not responding to my PM’s again, indicating he knows he is guilty) matched the number I have, as did the adress and the description of Gerald.

I know it’s been a long time now, but I am seriously fed up with this asshole, I went out of my way to make that deal happen and to make sure he was as happy as any retarded camper could be, which he WAS.

Now I’m going to take matters into my own hands. I’d like others’ opinions aswell!

Dan

shove a monkey up his arse. Don’t know where to find a monkey? African Lion Safari. My cousin works there as a manager. You buy the bananas and we’ll hook you up.

I can have any sub-saharan animal shipped here from Nigeria. PM for details.

FYI I used to have a pet monkey!

Osad, don’t call the police on this one, you’re just going to waste time and money.

Bring a weapon of some sort, no knives or guns though, it’s too quick and they only feel the pain after.

Use something blunt and bring a pair of plyers and some needles with you. (pm me if you need instructions on what to do)

In this world, the saying, “no pain, no gain” is true.

I had no plans of calling the police.

Pliers are a good idea.

And duct tape / zip ties (at least 14" long ones)

done this before?? lol… love the mcd vs bk in your sig btw

mark is a killer

Too bad he’s not a lady killer…

my buddy just gave him money for his hatch he just sold and now he`s saying that the car has a blown motor and will be another week

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

swift violent justice works everytime

go to his house, knock on his door , when to door opens throw a haymaker and catch him by suprise. It was one of my favorites , it you hit somebody else other than him , then just say " pass this on to gerald"

farmer

Hahahahahahahahahaha

O Farmer

http://konflor.free.fr/wp-content/2007/03/soprano_poster_season6b.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PTGPOD/321587~Pile-of-American-Money-Posters.jpg

= Problem solved!

No comment on that.

And thanks! Stole it from the internetz.

you dont need to do anything illegal you have his # and addy just phone and go buy his house every day; drive him nuts untill he is happy to give you your $ just to get rid of you
trust it works

well now hat he has my buddies moonies you can start to harrass him