Still no power braking...WTF?

Got the car out last night, running like bag of shit so far but even when that is fixed I still have this friggin problem with the brakes.

We have replaced the brake MC and the booster, both are now from my old car and worked fine before. Still though, I have to really hammer the brakes to get any brake pressure at all. We checked the vacuum to the booster and it appeared to be fine, that was before winter.

What else could possibly be wrong with this thing.

The whole system is bled properly, several times.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15920&highlight=brakes

Someone in your previous thread mentioned pad float.

I remember talking to you a long time ago and you menitioned that you were running the z32 brakes without the the spring clip/tensioner.
This would cause pad float, although I have no clue why this would cause your braking to be so crappy.

Running stock master cylinder isn’t a problem, I’m running one and my brakes work insanly well.

To me the problem sounds like air in the brakes, but you did say you bled the brakes. Did you bleed the rears aswell?

i last summer i spent 4-5 hours of bleeding the fronts and rears…

the pedal feel is great, exactly like it is supposed to feel.

its really gotta be the power assist but the line had vaccumm…

so frustrating, just wanna beat the crap out of her but when i get 2 steps closer there is a giant leap back

you could have a pinhole leak in the vaccume line connecting to the master so your only getting a little vac making the brakes shitty

i believe there is also a check valve in the vacuum line between the booster and manifold. check to make sure that’s not stuck or damaged.