Stimulus Payment Schedule - check yours

do u owe the IRS any back taxes?

if u owe it comes out of this check.

Have not gotten mine either, 44 is the last of my SS

I filed with 1 exemption, I haven’t lived at my mothers house for… 8 years? :stuck_out_tongue:

Didnt the checker thing say you suxed and were non-existant?

Even though I’m super baller extraordinaries$$$$$$$$$$$ I don’t owe back taxes, and even if I did, I would have paid it many months ago.

Mine was 12, still nothing :frowning:

thats when i entered 0. But i claimed 1 and it showed up. Saying it would deposit today. I told you this already you dope lol

mine was deposited on saturday

My brain doesn’t work!!! :lol:

dude. bro. do you want me to loan you $600? paymeback @ $5 / week interest.

:tspry:

lol.

I don’t need the money, I’m just annoyed it’s not here.

I mean seriously, I want my payment for doing nothing! I deserve free money!

got mine today

lol.

I know you don’t need the money, I’m just annoyed seeing youwhine everyday.

I mean seriously, I want you to get the money you’re not owed! We deserve more national debt!

Whining about money is the only thing making my workday go by faster :tup: :slight_smile:

a few people i know that were supposed to get it on the 2nd havent received it yet.

It has no information for me or Sarah… Oh well, the govt. hates us

i got mine today when i checked online i put one exempt and it gave me the info

still did not get mine :gotme:

Don’t listen to Nickgay he is just being a loser. It would be un-American if you didn’t feel entitled to free money lol. I ony got $300 if that makes you feel better. I AM AMERICAN DAMNIT I DESERVE EVERYTHING!!!

if you used turbo tax and had the prep fees taken out of your return even if it was direct deposited you will be getting a paper check so you have to wait longer. If you used turbotax but payed for the fees via credit card something other than taking it out of the return you will be getting it direct deposited

source?

http://www.9wsyr.com/content/news/real_deal/story.aspx?content_id=b1f08cef-3ae8-41e0-ae56-99d85c9e6233

Theres a lot more sources around thats just the one i grabbed first i believe it is not just turbotax but any of the online programs if you had the fees taken out of the return you will get a paper check.

:mad:

so i wonder how much turbo tax is gonna take out of my rebate check.
what a cluster.

No silly the deduction was done when you filled for your return. This check does not go to turbo tax it will come directly to you but because you chose to have the fees deducted from your refund turbo tax got the refund check and deducted there share before forwarding the balance to you.