Stolen 240's ?

^the correct term is “bimmer” not “beamer”, just throwing that out there.

lol i drove a bimmer once it was fun. but nothing beats going around a corner sideways in a light car, compared to the heavy bmw’s. plus wasn’t this thread about theft?

park your 240 in a garage. it’s the best way to prevent your car from getting stolen.

Dear S13_coupe that is a Typical SON ricer answer … “im not sayin all bmw’s are shit i’ve just yet to have one take me in a race. and the one’s that can take me cost like 50k+ lol” Last time I checked a decent BMW hmm like a M3 did not cost $50 000 (used that is) and yeah I find it hard to believe that it gets taken by s13’s all the time. By the way racing and beating BMW’s does not equal all BMW’s being shit, I think the most likely answer is that you are racing slow BMW’s that are family sedans/ executive cars, try the sports cars that they make (I think some people consider a 240 a sports car) so maybe when it’s a little more even the outcome will vary…

s13 coupe doesnt have a garage, he spent it all on his 240 with " more than enough in it "

Tom dont worry about this kid he wishes he could steer from the other side.

s13 coupe do you have that t04 ebay turbo you had for sale on kijiji still ? lol

well the new 3 series line up in my opinion is not the greatest

one of my friends own a 6spd 328xi and the other owns a auto 335xi. Maybe its just the xi that makes it feel so heavy everywhere it goes but in my opinion they handle alot worse then the e46 (1999-2006) 3 series. But thats just me.

the new M3 is going to be nasty though. v8 POWA! CF roof is straight up G.

this forum kills me, kids sittin at home shit talkin on the net, and when cats got there tounge they start sayin shit that doesn’t make any sense “dosnt have a garage, spent all his money on a 240” thats fukn hillarious, everyone can still hear the crickets. this thread started about 240 theft and now everyones just shit talkin each other, no wonder everyone thinks this site is a fukn joke. im probly gunna get a ban for that comment but it’s true and everyone knows it. you kids should worry about finishing high school, and gettin a job, not sittin in ur parents basement, talkin shit on the internet.

someone come steal my hatch

I don’t mean to pry, but how old are you?

You took the words straight from my mouth! Talk about the (s13_coupe) pot calling the kettle black, unless I’m mistaken in saying that stating all BMW’s he has seen are slower then his car and are therefore “shit” and the fact that apparently anyone who does not agree with s13_coupe is a high school student in their parents basement and have nothing better to do then shit talk. Upon a closer look is seems as thought 85% of your input in the car stolen thread have been nothing but shit talk, unless of course knowing that your opinion of BMW’s is that they are shit is useful information to someone worried about their car being stolen…