STOLEN: 93 Civic Si. *UPDATE: SISTER FUCKER STOLE IT!*

Ahhh yessss…the punkin chuckin…forgot about that

I didnt possibly think that kid could get more epic yet he always pulls it off

I dare say this kids fuck ups are more epic than Falvis.

HAHA that’s going to be a Overheated, Cracked, Scored bored to the water jacket cylinder damage from the soot pumping that bitch is going to receive.

I’m not going to release allll the details…but I’ll explain what I can.

Recieved a text and a call from an unknown number with info, Ogdens name and a pic of Ogden asking one of his friends to help him “ditch 2 parts of a Civic in the sandpits/7ponds” on FB. Called JPD and checked the car out. Saw it had my parts on it as it sat in his driveway(yeah…he’s that fucking stupid)…deliberated with the police and got the ball rolling. The police said to go on about my day and to wait to hear from them. But that same evening my amazing friends kept check on the car…they saw Ogden take off in it with no registration,no insurance and broken windshield. They saw him working on it shortly after so they asked him a few questions and he popped the hood showing them my swap. They called the police and they impounded the car and we all gave statements. I provided $6k+ in reciepts just for the parts that he had his car(which he still owed money on from another kid). A few days later he was tossed in a cell for violation of probation and posession of stolen property. Statements were given from other parties involved and is said to have been cut up and out of state…I also have reciepts for almost every part that was on it. As of right now NYS police are getting statments/info together to link him to the actual heist. He admited he knew the motor was mine…spit some bullshit story about buying the swap off the back of a truck from some random dude. Which also just happened to include other parts like lugnuts/towhooks/lca’s/camberkit etc…even the fucking toolbox I had in the car and the Fidanza sticker that sat in my glovebox for 3 years. I have $8k+ in reciepts for the swap/suspension/misc parts that was on/in the car when it was nabbed not including the kbb for the car itself. And a shit ton of other things that I didn’t have reciepts for or no item detail for the parts in my paypal. The other kids involved are rolling over on eachother and I’m just waiting for the call from the NYS investigator for the location of the shell and the word on charging him and other persons involved with grand theft auto. Good times.

Just hope it works out for ya man…

Shitty situation for sure but atleast you and your friends caught the retard. Hope you get the shell back dude.

he must have thought you were harboring his sister in your trunk and was looking to get some more ass. Guess the only ass hes gonna get is Big Bubba’s pecker in his in the corner of a NYS Jail cell :lol

Absolutely crazy shit.

There’s a special place in hell for thieves.

This is fucking insane.

So to sum it up he is actually somehow even more retarded than we already thought

Coolest shit ever

wow sucks to hear about this , what an asshole that kid is . Hes been given chances no more, throw the book at him . I hope everything works out , keep us updated.,

so are they just gunna give you his car orrrr, what happens with that?

He gets the car back probably, then if there’s shit missing/damage it gets appraised and insurance cuts him a check.

He should have to get a remote controlled taser surgically implated onto his balls and every time jeremiah feels like it he gets to push the button. It will be a great stress reliever and also prolly render him infertile killing two birds with one stone.

What a dirt bag. How the fuck did he think he was going to get away with it?

Right next to the rapists :number1

Ogden still owed $500 on the Integra and the owner doesn’t want it back, so the owner asked JPD to ask me if I wanted it for the $500. I said no fucking way. I’m not even taking back any of the parts that were on the car either…the motor ran like SHIT when the office drove it into the police garage…idle jump…leaking fluids. Still have to talk to JPD and the DA about what happens to the car and everything on it. I’m going to be suing for restitution for every penny of reciepts that I have for what was recovered so far($6k) And as soon as I get the call about linking him to the car…I’m suing for every bit I have in reciepts for that stuff as well.