Stolen Audi?

My Dad just came home and was telling me what just happened to him coming home from Robinson.

He says: Coming out of the Fort Pitt tunnels a Silver Audi floats passed him, (my Dad going 65) so no big deal just another asshole in pgh. The guy takes the bend where you go on to 376 (or towards monroville, from the bridge) Smacks the bend, bounces off the bend, hits the opposite side and keeps going. My Dad followed him all the way to the Monroeville exit. With oil and antifreeze coming out of his car.

(Drunk or Stolen?)

Drunk.

retarded he bought a vw/audi

so if he was driving a MR2 he would be a homosexual?

stealing while under the influence…

nah he would never crash at a band with a mr2, But the chanes of him being homosexual are high.

No wrong a dodge shadow would have t-boned him if it was an MR2

at least he didnt get out of his audi and cry…if it was stolen they wuld have gotten off at swissvale/rankin exit

i pissed on the door handle of your car yesterday while at first try.:asshole

so you were there prior to 6:43 am? So your telling me you drove all the way out from latrobe early in the morning just to piss on my door handle?

U weren’t that bad awhile ago dan but now i would seriously just love to knock u the fuck out…

:rolleyes:

your turd of a black mr2 was at first try at 6pm yesterday when i stopped there to pick up the free bike from flatblackterror.

haha! Take a stroll through Braddock you might find it

He had video tapes to return

Hes gotta start renting from blockbuster no late fees no wrecked car!

Sitting on blocks in an alley in Homewood. My guess…

These both seem like true statements :smiley: