Audi RS6 Avant

Is fast, but not fast enough.
Audi RS6 Avant driver reportedly caught going 133 MPH with nearly 2,000 pounds of pot

If you read publications about cars long enough, you’ll no doubt catch on to our pro-wagon bias. In fact, if us auto-journo types ran things, SUVs, CUVs and sedans would be banned, and all passenger cars would either be mid-engined, 500 horsepower coupes or 600 hp wagons. With manuals and roll up windows. No, really. This is the type of thinking required to join our vaunted profession. However, one of the many reasons we want mega-burly wagons isn’t to haul one ton of dope around.

Seems that a twin-turbo, Lambo-V10 engined Audi RS6 Avant (good for at least 580 hp) was busted outside of Seville, Spain for not only going 133 mph, but for carrying 2,000 pounds of pot. Twenty-seven bundles of hashish to be specific. Value? €120,000, or about $180,000 USD. That’s a lot of grass, man . And probably about one thousand pounds more than a RS6 sedan could have carried. Er… umm… we mean… “Bad RS6 Avant, bad!

2000 pounds holy fuck, did he get caught, was it like a police chase or something??

What police chase??? It’s an Audi, you would be stupid to try to outrun the police in an VW product… the chances are you would get up to top speed then your check engine light would come on, the engine would stop, as you apply the brakes to slow down your master cylinder springs a leak, you apply the hand break but then the cable snaps, you finally manage to stop by going into a field, you try to get out of the car to run but your doors locks break and you can’t get out, you try to break the window with your legs but the air bags all deploy and at the same time the car catches on fire while a bunch of police man stand around getting high off the smoke caused by the burning hash that is now burning in the car with you!

never mind it said he got caught; i just thought it was a police chase becasue he was going 133mph. why would he go that fast if the cops aren’t chasin, you would be attracting unnecssary attention with all that weed??

^Most random post ever. Had me ROFLing.

^i was just replying to the guy who said that it wasnt a police chase??

he was replying to toronto240sx

I was responding to Toronto240sx, you just posted while I was proof reading my post. I also forgot about the tab for a few minutes, went back to it and clicked submit. lol

ohh okay lol

lol someone dun like vw’s

Did anyone think about how much 2000 pounds is ?

And how the fk it fit in that car…

2000lbs my ass, cant even fit that in an f150

it was hash.

I was thinking the odour was so thick it was burning his eyes so he kept speeding up…

lol, they “found” it on him after being pulled over

im trying to picture JUST ONE pound of hash…

let alone 2000

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/200437549-001.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=5047FA587DE1CADE59B444CE8BF41E46F058C37505B85296598271CCD5352A9DB5AF9B7D601FECA8
according to google images
that is 1 pound

nice and compressed, yea i guess it could fit…

1 word. Bricks.

Peace

lol

Could be done easily.