Audi RS6 Avant

hilarious post Toronto240sx, purely funny

It’s the truth! I sold VW and Audi products for 10 years, trust me I know how shity they are… And I also know about their hidden time clock!!! Nothing will ever go wrong with a VW or Audi product as long as it’s under factory warranty… The day you go over the kilometer factory warranty limit BANG!!! Check Engine light on! Followed by ABS light, followed by Air bag light, followed by break light, followed by broken sunroof, followed by broken heated seats, followed by melfunctioning dash display unit (on Audi’s) followed by body parts falling off, followed by broken door locks, followed by broken remote, followed by melfunctioning MAFS, followed by broken cd player… so once yoiu fix all these things and you think okay, those things were due to break it’s not a new car any more, you get on to the highway cruising at 120km/h you hear a BANG followed by rattling, banging and clinging noises and you feel the car vibrating as the check engine light comes on engine shuts off and smoke comes from underneath the hood.
You pull over, pop the hood just to see the pistons are now in your cylinder head and your valves are stuck inside the hood beacuse the timing belt broke prematurely! GREAT!!!

Von’t Work

…suckers wanted

Did anyone catch that there was a 5 or 6 post mini discussion on the first page of this thread between 2 guys about a misunderstood post? That’s funny.

Truth. Had a 2001 Jetta 1.8T. The DAY we gave it back in from lease, the turbo blew.

can I make this my signature?

that was too funny toronto240sx

My bad. lol

yeah i suppose 2000 of those brings could fit.

that pound looks pretty sweet.

Got both right now on my 06 VW golf :stuck_out_tongue:

so true a friend of mine has an Audi A4 all-wheel drive 1.8T and he hit 103,000km and BOOM there went the engine…

I’m telling you guys, I sold these cars for almost 10 years, when I used to work at Prestige motors we used to sell all makes and models but for some reason we sold mostly German cars and mostly Audi’s and VW’s and I hated selling these fucken cars because they were all shitboxes, All VW’s from 1989 and up are shitboxes and from 1999 and up they became even bigger shit boxes, as for Audi’s from…uh?..from uh?.. well Audi’s have always been shitboxes from day one lol!

Yes you can make it your sig if you like!