stolen Trek Fuel 80 full suspension mountain bike

yo. my bike was stolen from the albany college of pharmacy campus thursday the 30th. if anybody sees it let me know.

picture attached.

mayhaps i’ll give whoever finds it a reward. like, a nice dinner. or a heart-felt “thank you.” or cash-moneys.

that sux was a nice bike

yeah dude. had it parked and chained to a rack in the middle of campus. when i came out of class, $1200 plus extra gear was just…gone. :idiots i filed a report with our college security and filed a grand larceny report with the APD… but i’ll probably never see it again.

LOL i had so many bikes stolen , and the best part was all my bikes were bikes i stole ahahaa

get a motorcycle dude its harder to steal !

(j/k lol i know it was a nice bike, hope u get it back, but u wont)

Damn that sucks, my buddy had a Gary Fisher hardtail ripped of his bike rack on his car while he was in albany, if I see it around Ill let you know, and if you want I can post that up in a couple Local bike forums as well.

Also if you give the police department the bikes serial number if you know it it helps alot to possibly get it back.

yeah, unfortunately i don’t have the serial. i wish…

yeah man, throw that up on some biking forums if you want! that might be nice.

also skierdood we should go skiing sometime. i can’t wait.

Yeah, I’m game to ski, I tend to go to Magic Mountain for the most part because of their open woods/no closure policy and just all around really fun terrain Plus there’s never anyone there. But I also purchased a Night skiing pass to Jiminy Peak so I’ll be there regularly a couple nights a week as well.

I just started Tele-skiing last year after alpine skiing for almost 20 seasons, so I am really jonesin to go, taking up tele skiing basically revived my love for skiing.

never been to Magic. don’t know anything about it, but it sounds fun. what are ticket prices like? i’ve got a season pass to whiteface/gore. 'face is my home mountain.

I think its $56 or something like that to ski magic on the weekends, I used to have a gore/whiteface pass for about 3 yrs or so but then Gore started manicuring some of their trails that they used to just let go naturally and it also got more and more crowded over the years, so I tried out magic, its definitely an old school new england mountain with narrow trails and some good steeps and glades, great cliffs and the fresh snow sticks around forever in the trees since a crowded day there is 3-400 people. Not to take this over as a ski thread lol, but heres a couple trail shots from last year. They are kinda crappy pics because I took them with my old cameraphone.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/magic3.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/magic2.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/magic1.jpg

"Magic Midweek Mini Groups
Every midweek, non-holiday day skiers and riders can get a mini group of at least 3 people and ski or ride Magic for only $25.00 each. "

woah hey now. that’s a deal.

yeah they have alot of stuff like that, on wed its carpool wednesday, as many ppl as you can fit in a car for $75

like, legally fit or like… just cram people in? also do 15 passenger vans count?

I dunno, I have a season pass so I never tried it, but they are really chill there and I’m assuming if you show up with a dozen or so people in a van those dozen people will all ski for $75.

Check your PM’s its a long shot but I sent you some possible info about your bike.