Stolen Vehicle Thread

If your car, or your friend(s)’ car has gone missing, and you wish to post a thread about it, please make a post with the following format in this thread only.

(A) General Vehicle Information

1. Make:
  2. Model:
  3. Year:
  4. Trim Level:
  5. Colour:
  6. VIN:
  7. Mileage travelled:

(B) Aftermarket Modification - if there is any, otherwise, state “Factory Condition”

1. Exterior
  2. Interior
  3. Engine

© Misc.

1. Area of where it was taken
  2. Approx. time it was taken
  3. Have Police been notified yet

(D) Photograph

1. Exterior
  2. Interior

(E) Condition

1. Insurance Paid for lost - totaled;
  2. Recovered full;
  3. Recovered, stripped;
  4. Recovered, damaged.
  5. Photos, if any.

Users will often visit and read about the stolen vehicle. Aside from keeping an eye out for it (which I think is rather hard), the VIN number will also help as a method to match engine parts or the chassis itself. I do not think license plate will help much since that will most likely be the first thing that gets tossed and they can even drive around with a dealer plate on it. The truth is, that by the time you or your friend make a post on here, the car has gone missing for at least good 3 to 4 hours already.

If you want to help, take down the VIN number and have it with you. If you are in the market of shopping for a rolling chassis, or an engine, see if the VIN matches the ones on your list.

Please do not post any information in this post such as “I will help you look for it” or “man that sucks, I am sorry”. Each post should be a stolen car post, and of course, we hope the lesser the posts, the better.

When a stolen vehicle is recovered, whether in pieces or full, or if it was considered a total lost and insurance has paid for the lost, please edit the post and revise Section (E) then we will consider it case closed, so one less car to look out for.

Thank you, and let’s help each other out in a more organized fashion.

well according to my friend at work…

he was telling me that his one friend that owns a black skyline gts-t got stolen/robbed in kitchener, he said the guy that owns it lives downtown kitchener with an underground parking lot… he doesnt know for sure that it was stolen, his friend may just be lying to him or something because he wrecked his car and doesnt want to admit it to him or something… i dont know.
i just wanted to let you guys know that there may be a stolen black skyline gts-t (thats all i know about the car) last located in kitchener.

il ask my friend at work tomorrow if he’s heard anything else from his friend about it.

aight. well if you got pics post em up so people can take a look

its slighty possible that it may not be true. i havent heard anything about this on gtrc yet. if it is true though can you please find out all the details about the car and some pics as well and i can get a search started.

for sure…

A search? Don’t you think the car will be long gone? Sorry to hear about your friends loss but if it is gone I wouldn’t expect to get it back.

ya i will, i was just told about this last night at work with little information about it.

going try to find more about it tonight and possibly try to get some pics

okay well i finally found out something…

so i asked my friend at work if he found anything out yet, he said that his friend has his car back the police found it .? , .
apparently the car got some damage on the side (dont know what side but doesnt matter) and the owner had a german flag in the back seat that was also ripped in half other than that nothing really happen (or at least i wasnt told) but my friend at work still doesnt belive him that it got stolen in the first place he thinks his friend just doesnt want to admit it that he spun out and screwd his own car up.

anyway so ya i guess there is no longer a stolen gts-t in kitchener probably just a banged up one now.

thanx for letting us know.

spotted a possible stolen car in malvern today.

i just saw it at the side of the road on 3 wheels., and it had its wheel on the other side of the road.

has to be stolen, who the fuk would do that, but don’t worry.
its only a 93 integra. red

two nights ago i saw a yellow skiline gtr-32 with dealer plates at 2am???, and so i made a u-turn to see it closely, they used the britannia and mclaughlin road,they were already comming from the south on mclaughlin, it was two lane so i followed them, but there were two cars a lexus gs 400 silver and a corollas type-s that wouldn’t let me pass them, untill the yellow skyline made a turn into a neighbourhood, all cars were heavy tinted you coulden’t see even from the front into thier cars…hmmmm, only thing im wondering, why use dealer plates at past mid night, and arn’t most 32 that come here stock, in grey burgandy black or silver, this car was fully sooped up, even had black mesh with deep polished lip 19inch rims, had no stikers like car show cars.

Has anyone bought a fully modified yellow skyline before? or seen one for sale here in Canada?

All i know is that recently in my area brampton alot of cars are being stolen, i even cought a black guy on tape trying to get into my mums 2006 mazda 6, he got out of a 1998 altima all stock looking but deep black tint, no wonder why cops pull over so many tinted cars, because 90% of them are gangsters, car theifs, and other kind of criminals, it just happens that we car guys like them because they make the car look clean,and keep us cool in summer, but the cops to them we all look the same.

(A) General Vehicle Information

1. Make: Honda
  2. Model: Civic SIR
  3. Year: 2000
  4. Trim Level: SIR
  5. Colour:Silver

(B) Aftermarket Modification - if there is any, otherwise, state “Factory Condition”

1. Exterior : Rota Slipstreams

2. Interior:

3. Engine : AEM CAI

4. Area of where it was taken: Oshawa Go Station

5. Approx. time it was taken: Oct 25th 2007 between 7:35am -4pm

6. Have Police been notified yet: Yes

(D) Photograph

1. Exterior
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/jasonsmeall/Civic2.jpg
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/jasonsmeall/CIVIC.jpg
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/jasonsmeall/Civic3.jpg
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/jasonsmeall/MounceEngine.jpg