stolen wheels = car towed

i feel bad for that car.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1208/575299_video.html?ref=newsstory

if its a repost …stfu

that is a rough week

seriously? “Hey, lets just drag the car while it’s on a cinder block and then give the owner a $250 ticket”

"What? A police report right there on the window while I’m dragging the car? I just thought it was a flyer for a party on the block… "

waves to the camera and then does countless retarded things to cause even more damage… all caught on tape…

seriously how stupid is that bitch cop?

Shit.

Srsly? They left a $70k car on blocks at the curb for 5 days?

omg i’d be pissed.

dude are you serious? they were waiting for the wheels from insurance. i wouldnt pay out of pocket for wheels if the insurance was going to cover them.

Well, tow truck drivers are tow truck drivers for a reason…

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/898/mousevw9.jpg

i’d fuck kelly ripa fa sho

no wheel locks??? I know there was ways around this tho. That sucks

Oh well, chances are someone driving a 70k Audi has the money to hire a good lawyer and rape the city with a rusty plunger for that one.

so they couldnt have gone to the dealer and requested 4 spare tires in order to move the car ? its fucking simple, audi dealers will lick your asshole if you ask them too, Audi requires it almost.

the dealer more then likely would have loaned out 4 spare tires out of 4 vehicals on the lot / in the showroom, or very likely would have handed over 4 full size tires / rims off a trade in or out of storage

i dont agree with how it was towed, i think the cops failed pretty bad, but the owners were quite stupid for just leaving it as is on the side of the street

^good point. while it shouldn’t have been towed the way it was, why wait five days to file a police report? the owners obviously are either lazy/or could care less.

don’t tow trucks carry those plastic sled things they can put the car on to slide it up onto the bed of the truck? why wouldn’t they just use that?

I’m going to ask them that next time I visit actually. I am due for a cleaning.

seriously though, there’s a lot of stupidity to hand out all around here. The tow driver, the family…hell, even the news station… “our camera was rolling when this happened”…and they didn’t think to stop the guy even for a comment?

And who parks a $70k car on the street? If you can afford the car, afford the garage.

If the police report was filed was were they not told at that time that the vehicle could not remain in the place it currently resides? I think both parties fucked up, one is the insurance for that should not take 5 days to claim, but if they had ordered the parts and were waiting for them to come in that is one thing… The city should have not towed it the way they did either

A lot of people do in large cities, there is actually a RUF porsche down here parked on Main street every night. In Chicago there are some parts of the city with big $$$ cars parked on the street at any given times… Remember not every place is as cheap as Buffalo to buy property

obviously you have never been outside of buffalo…

dude, that lady was like 90! You think she could install wheels?

What if the thieves blasted the studs off to get the wheels off too?