Stoopid Neigbor Story of the Week

Ah, the joys of home ownership. House next to me has been for sale since I moved in. Real nice 4-bedroom multi-level. The seller had really let the property go to shit. No landscaping, ect. Also let the swimming pool in the backyard get filthy and green. It stank.

Last week saw an “Under Contract” tag on the “For Sale” sign. Cool!

This morning got up to take my dog for her morning walk…head out back and hear loud, roaring water…sounded like a stream or water fall or something. Walk into my yard and see the big inground pool (which is elevated on a little hill for some reason) next door has two 3" diameter drain tubes dumping nasty green water right onto my property and wearing deep ruts into the ground.

Put my dog back inside and went over to find someone…found a guy with two little kids (he’s the seller- first time I’ve ever seen him), asked him nicely to move the tubes. He starts giving me shit about it (he actually said he “COULDN’T” move them). I told him either he was going to, or I was. He was still giving me shit about where the property line starts and ends and how they had to exit there, so I picked them up and moved them ~8 ft onto his property myself while he just looked at me. I went back 15 minutes later to make sure he didn’t move them back. Thank god he’s not the new owner.

Idiots name is “Howard Peirish”…I’ve never even seen him before today.

and the point of the story is???

shelby like thread

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and the point of the story is???

shelby like thread

Just felt like bitchin’ I guess.

:smiley:

Here ya go…I made it a little better for ya

:rofl:

dont let me catch you acting a fool.

hahahahhahahahahahahahah!!111!!!1!

LOL! The new version is way more satisfying.

then get to work bitch :greddy:

Uh…“OK”?