Story from last night: Accident

So yesterday was my birthday, and I was traveling with my Mom, Dad and girlfriend to a local Italian eatery. We are on a backround traveling approximately 55mph (Speed limit) and this douchebag in a 93+ model Mustang is tailgating us hard for awhile. (My Dad doesn’t speed very much, but we were going the limit). So this guy goes to pass and comes FLYING past us… not more than 5 seconds up the road he NAILS a deer. The fucking deer flew like 10 feet in the air and end up on the other side of the road and scampered off. (To die I’m sure). Dude in the Mustang SLAMS on his brakes hard… tire smoke everywhere.

My Dad decides to pull over to make sure he’s OK. He is, his car is FUCKED up though. My dad ask’s:

Dad: "Are you OK?
Douche: “yea”
Dad: “Maybe if you weren’t driving like a moron you wouldn’t have hit that deer”
Douche: ::Guy just gets out of his car and slams the door::

We drive off and call the Police for him.
Would have been us (I think) if he didn’t pass us all Mario Andretti style. We may have just missed it, but he would of surely rear ended us because of how close he was. Was pretty crazy.

damn dude. at least you had good seats.

icy novella, fam

Seats were front row.

Smelled like cheap tires.

I thought the guy was getting out to hit my Dad. So I started to get out :rofl

(If you have never met my dad, he’s a big Homie. 6’7 275lbs.

we’ll good to know you guys were all fine.

And it probly wouldn’t have been you guys hitting the deer cause your dad clearly is a respectable driving and was most likely driving with in the limits of his vision to avoid the deer

Papa bakakakakarakian is not a force to be reckoned with

shoulda flashed him your gat

Sean knows whats up.

Crazy bastard with his rv

so u didnt fuck this guy up y?

Actually he sounds like he IS a force to be reckoned with.

Grammar police, away!!!

irl +rep for the pops.

:rofl

good thing you guys are ok. the guy’s a moron but hes unhurt, still good.

i dont believe a word of this story

Nope I meant what I said

see i like darwin, the dude was driving like an idiot and wrecked, he should of got hurt. american is way to pussy.

:rofl

• rep for that douchebag, always in the right place at the right time. Saved you guys a hassle that night :thumbup