Street Heaters Party at Margarita Momma's - July 28

sorry never met u before. :slight_smile:

its sonya cutty. my ex along with cheeks’ also. you had to have met her somewhere along the line.

anywho. i had no internet all week pretty much and i didnt see this until late last night. so i didnt make it. it gets to ghetto down there. i kinda dig the small bar scene right now.

you might have seen me i had on my jesus is my homeboy shirt

I seen you sat morning :hsdance:

well shit! Looks like everyone had a good time. We had to go out to Canfield for the 4x4 and jeep fest. Didn’t get back home till 9 and I was beat. Took my 4 year old and he kept me busy.

Maybe next event.

i am drinking agallon of water right now
still hurting :rofl:
it was def a great time last night

are you the guy that got roughed up by the bouncer at the back entrance towards the end of the night? greg is not one to mess with.

I love you both, but for once I would liked to known as someone other than “the ex”.

And I told you about sat night on friday when I was at work.

I dont think I saw you. I should have worn my pittspeed shirt. Which by the way I need a new one.

what happened to you? you came into work…then i came back from getting the giys lunch and Zach asked where you were???

And you still owe me a dance!

:dunno:

I got caught by the drama llama…I actually didnt do anything…but i was hurting today eventhough Jesus is my homeboy