Street legal fiddy on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CRF-CRF-50-street-legal-2004-Honda-CRF-50-STREET-LEGAL-pit-dirt-bike-moto-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3f00799af2QQitemZ270590909170QQptZUSQ5fmotorcycles

:rofl:rofl:rofl ohmy. This looks like it’d be way too much fun

NYSDMV would never give it a plate. Hell people have hard times getting plates for actual enduro bikes with “street kits” installed on them.

You have to title the bike, to get plates. That means bringing the bike to a dmv inspection depot and having them look at it. They would take one look at that from 200 yards and send you packing.

BUT if it was, it would be sweet around town, wouldnt take it anywhere outside of a 30mph road though!

:rofl !

My first motorcycle experience was on a street legal YSR50 when I was living in Canada. That thing was deadly & I was young…:rofl

I was going to do this with one of the SM style pit bikes a couple of years back. But I couldn’t figure out how to get it on the road in NY. Man, the fun I’d have on something like that in the city. And the pitbikes are good for close to 70 if geared right. I’d have to have to add another pocket to my jacket just to hold all of the tickets. I bought one of the pit bikes anyways. They are fun as hell. Handled pretty good on the road with the little knobbie tires. But it just wasn’t reliable. Always had something up with it. I think a Honda CRF-150R or 450 SM style on the street would be the sickest. Power and reliability. If I could, I would.

I no longer ride 50’s.

ask vlad. :rofl

:haha

If it’s under 49cc, which CRF50’s have 49cc stamped on them. You can legally register it as a moped.

Once titled, simply throw a stroker motor in it :thumbup

Damm. I love that idea. I wish it would work for 70’s. I could get my hands on a minty 04’ right now. Here is the thing though. I think the bike has to also be classified as a Moped, not a dirtbike or whatever they classify 50’s as. I think it say’s “off-road only” on the sticker on dirtbikes. I believe that is a problem with regi’ing the SM Pister Pro pit bikes in NY. The Tag holds them back. It also has something to do with the emissions tag, which they do come with now. The weird part is, when I bought my 80 a couple years back the guy had it regi’ed/insured at the time for his kid to ride. I even have the old plate. That is all after I was searching around the whole year before and they said you can’t regi dirtbikes in NY or ride them on NY state land, only private property. I read that somewhere, but can’t find it again. I don’t know what we can and can’t do, wish I did. Even only 30 mph. I’d have a blast with it. Bore/stroke it, throw on a manual clutch, some HD springs and gear it for 50ish. That would be a blast on the back roads and in the city.

Boy:I’d like to call you.Your number? Girl:It’s in the phone book. Boy:Is this seat empty? Girl:Yes,and this one will be if you sit down. Boy:Haven’t I seen you some place before? Girl:Yes.That’s why I don’t go there anymore. No money no way in real life,no gold no way in game!