Street Racing Article

You may be right but i’ve seen it happen three times already not now but last year and year before, at Hurontario and brittania or a bit further south at the Esso gas station, about 5 tow trucks, and i clearly remember, one white and one red Integra type -R seemes like the 2000plus models, and real clean looking burgandy 1997 accord coupe and h22’s, were being towed and i was getting gas all i saw was some reallllly pissed of people of some which looked big you wouln’t want to mess with, all i could hear was F-this that, and yelling, and loads of unmarked black impalla’s at every corner of the 4 way intersection, saw it same place 3 times, same place where i also got a ticket by the unmarked black crown vic’s,this past december,

they roll heavy in that area for some reason in large numbers undercover cops i mean, i know now for a fact from there all the way to division 22 north on hurontario and further up downtown brampton is a death trap for sooped up cars. Many reasons, among the most common, all the timmies line up either to the left or right on this long steath of hurontario, and is really popular for over 300 cars on weekends throughout this long stretch.

They know who lives close and who dosen’t they usually harass the outsiders ALOT, my friend from rexdale, got 59 TICKETS in one go, he never came to brampton again, i dont blame him, because he had so many tickets, the judge being uneducated about cars ruled his car was tooo modifyied for the street, half true, but still everything was legal.

Like i mentioned in my newbie intro, things like this is the reason i never ended up modifying my previous cars, and now things seem to be getting worse!!!