street racing bust in nj

5 arrested,130 or so cars towed,150 + citations for being involved. wow look out they are crackin down.

that sux, any links to the articles?

Here you go.

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-3/1131001025116820.xml&coll=1

Both charges are considered vehicular offenses – not too different from speeding tickets – but Mayor Sharpe James, who is a state senator, said he was exploring legislation that would allow the city to permanently confiscate drag-racers’ cars.

F-this shit

And sometimes it was a way of death. Local business owners said there were often serious crashes, including a fatality two or three years ago. Newark police said they were unaware of any fatalities

What the fuck is that shit. Making up shit to make it look worse. assholes.

What cracks me up is they shouldn’t have even post that when they found out from the police there was no deaths. All that does is start rumors from people that can;t read…

Ya, it looks sooo much worse. Cause they mentioned that there were fatalities involved. and, its a was way of DEATH. even though that shit never happened.

I love that they admit to being owned by all the high horsepower cars.

oh and 180 mph!!! :jerkit:

A local business owner heard from a friend of a cousin that the street racing had on occasion caused a disruption in the natural balance of the planet, causing extreme high tides, hurricanes, mild rashes on the genitals, and, if allowed to continue, a possible black hole that could swallow the entire planet.

True story. I think.

The truth behind that one is that every tima a mopar big block launches facing eastwardly it slows the earths rotation down just a little.

the asociated climate changes are because anyone driving such a vehicle obviously has no regard for the enviorment. Hence they must be republican, hence causing hurricanes, and crazy tides.

The genital problems are from slutty chicks thinkin racin is sooo cool that they jump on everyones dick that has a loud car. Not knowing that ford boys have diseases. They spread that shit all around.

holy gay

street racing is not a crime

t shirts!!!

make a killing! !

rolayties for idea

This isn’t anything new, they go for in full force for a while just to keep everything in check and number of dipshits down. after a while everything goes back to normal, at least things are a lil differ in NJ then they used to be, you had to be careful you weren’t going to get shot and robbed at organised street racing events, but its not as bad anymore from what I hear (which is part of the reason theres so many more people that come out I would guess)

Here goes another article related to nj street racing.

:rofl:

That should be in the offical explination of the term “News Media”

break the law all you want, but don’t bitch when you get caught. same argument can be made for marijuana, downloading MP3s, whatever.

don’t you drive a mustang :moon:

geah. Thats why I gets all them sluty chickys jumpin on my dik