Street tune my ride

I need someone has a wideband system and a chrome program to tune my car.I will pay for the tunning.I wanted take it to the dyno and tune it but right now i cant come with $400 for the dyno time at hybrid.I have a base map i can put on and i can run the car to meet u.Here’s my set up:

95 civic ex
stock z6 engine
hf mani
14b turbo @ 8 psi (stock internal wastegate)
450cc injectors
255 walbrolph fuel pump
JRC IC

Thanx in advance.Also the car would be ready to be tune by June 24th.

Rick

Probably should start saving for Hybrid if you still have 4 weeks.

Still $400 for a small tunning like my set up,i think is a litter too much.They might have all tuned up in less then an hour.Im not bashing hybrid or anything but i could live with $300 for the tunnig like the were asking before.

a good tune on a dyno is a million times better and def worth $400

Ricksi, yo, the basic crome is free, so you can just download it, or do you need chrome PRO?

to actually tune the car it will pretty much be on the dyno most of the day i know we did like 30 pulls with my car to make sure it was perfect, it will take way more than an hour to do it right

is that roughly what they are charging to tune crome? mine wil be done within this month and am having it tuned on crome by hybrid and was curious how much it was going to cost.

or can the price vary?

I think there price are pretty firm.Unless u know somebody can hook u up!!!

well i wasn’t trying to get any deals or anything special, i just was trying to get an idea, and see if it goes over that or if that pretty much includes everything.