Stretch & Poke Meets - Request

Hey guys,

Aidan here from Stretch & Poke. First I want to thank everyone who made it out to the meet. We organize these meets for all those who share the same interest and you all show great support, so thank you all!

We are very lucky that Grand Prix Kartways, along with Downsview Park allow us to use their venue at no cost to us or anyone else. It is a great venue with lots of space and the location by the hanger the air strip is very open and flat, perfect to display everyone’s awesome car!

One main request that we have, and have had, is that no one do any burn outs, donuts, or drifts. This brings negative attention to everyone in attendance, and us organizing the event. Like I said, we are lucky that Downsview Park allow us to use their venue at no cost, and these actions are frowned upon and can cause us to lose the venue. This not only is a loss for us, but everyone else who wants to come to these meets.

Our request is for everyone to please, refrain from doing such actions at future events, as we want to continue to organize and provide a group location, where everyone with the interest in Stretch and Poke can meet and share the joy we all have for our cars.

Thank you in advance from all of us at Stretch and Poke, and hope to see you at the next event, Import Expo.

Aidan

rx7 and chaser.
foolish behaviour and sadly both WI

yea… and the vw, element, and ford ranger that thought it’d be cool to rip up the grass >_>

missed that, bolted after the first round of ass-ness started.

there should be a rule where as soon as u do something stupid, u get kicked out of the event and any other future events… thats already twice that guy in the rx7 pulls something stupid

ranger kicked rocks all over friends clean e36 and put MANY stone chips down to the metal.

not to mention nailed me with stones while i was sitting down taking pictures. fucktards. i’m bringing baseballs/rocks/marbles/etc. next time, and they wil be thrown at cars that do said things.

I know the element kid. I’ll give him a piece of my mind tomorrow.

lol you can hoon an element. ? … that must be impressive :0