studs...

any one know some one who will stud my tires i know it illigal my boy has them and there soooooo nice to have on in the winter thanks please help

Ask your boy then…

+1 LOL

+2 just wow…

LOL!!!

the only stud in this thread is Osad…

i’ll stick some thumbtacks in your tires for you for only $199.99 + tax

if your not gonnna help fuck off hes from vermont so that doesnt work retards

Retards…fuck man.

You did ask something kind of…odd. You also basically had your answer. How were all of us supposed to know your “boi” lives in Vermont? Like really.

So “fuck off retard”

i’m a stud…unless you talk to an ex girlfriend.

Not legal.

But if you want to buy some, check out some ice-racing forums.

He know’s its illegal. o.o

If you really want to know, hit up some tire shops and ask them.

honestly, if you want some, drive north of north bay. they are legal up here. but most shops will only put them on brand new tires. like, not even mounted tires.

actually i think i remember hearing that starting last year they are legal for a few months of the year in ontario… i think lol

no they are not legal at all…lol today i had to take all the studs out of a guys tires that just came from new brunswick…and the shitty thing is…it was a ford f350 dualy pickup…took me pretty much all day to do it…500 studs in each tire…it sucks big time having to take them out…but yeah good luck finding anywhere that will install studs for you…no one will wanna take the rap for it if you get caught…

Dont run studs, our roads are already shitty enough.

I work out in the country and the roads are fucked everywhere that snowmobiles cross.

They are illegal for a reason.

actually, the studs are plastic, not steel. so it’s not the same thing as a sled. i know they were legal 2 years ago in northern ontario, but not southern, maybe it’s not the same anymore?

ima stud

btw my friend in georgetown can stud tires, if they are snows that have little holes in them that are studd-a-ble!

Toronto Tirecraft sells studded tires for iceracing in Minden. but for road use let us know what the fine is when caught