STUFFED UP NOSE!!!!!!

[quote=“airhead,post:35,topic:27157"”]

I’ve had a stuffed up nose and fever since Sunday night. It fucking sucks! Last night I went to bed with a sweater, pants, and socks on and I was shivering under the covers. The night before I had to break out the fan because I was sweating so hard. I can’t sleep worth a shit. Now I’m coughing. I keep getting headaches. I’m dizzy. I’ve had about 4 cigarettes from Sunday to present time because of being sick, which is probably good. Knowing me I’ll probably still feel semi-shitty for 2 weeks.:bloated:

[/quote]

vitamin c and zinc… go buy some oranges and eat dem shitzz

and in regards to a chilly willy… i have just heard about this version of chilly willy. back in the day (~1999/2000) my friend used to work at the jubilee in hamburg. we would go there and each pick out our gallon jugs of ghetto juice, they were called chilly willie’s. i liked the red stuff…

anyway, then young jeller would go buy a bottle of cheap vodka at the liquor store, we would pour out some of the chilly willies and fill the rest with vodka. then we would walk around the village, fucked out of our minds, carrying around a gallon jug of ghetto juice each.

ahhh, the good old days. god i miss being shitty drunk when its still light out…