Stupid F*ing neighbors.

Lets do it, and in unregistered cars.

you know what? i’m a car guy and i’d would prolly have called the cops on you by now too. i like cars. i like 440s. unmuffled, unregistered 440s next door that are doing burnouts in the street in my residential area… yeah

i’d call the cops on you too. and stuff jesus dildo flyers in YOUR mailbox as well.

again, do you have to take everything so serious? are you on your period? stfu

again? when was the first time you called me on being ‘serious’? go mouth off to the cop again with your ghetto truck and see how serious he wants to get, then update this thread :tup:

sure thing bud.

In west seneca you are not aloud to have an un registered vehicle on your property UNLESS its on a trailer/ dolly and or in a garage (enclosed area) such as one of those car tent things… other than that they can tow it/impound it… i had the same shit with my camaro… believe me they can and will make your life a living hell… SO i suggest you register it, insure it…

and rev that fucker to the boards at 10:59pm on a monday night :slight_smile:

http://www.xsltblog.com/archives/24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

why not just have an nyspeed party with stupid loud music and drunken idiots til 11pm.

Please don’t associate NYSpeed with any of your retarded antics. KThanx

Sorry Sir.

Wow…I don’t even know where to begin. So much stupidity in one thread…it’s mind boggling.

i live on one of the nicest streets in southbuffalo wtf u tlkin bout

you should go knock on her door and politely ask her to stop calling the police on you about your truck that its just prolonging the time its gunna take to do what you have to do to get it road worthy and if that dont work remind her how when it is registered u have free will to sit in your driveway at 5000 rpm and she cant do anything about it unless its super late at night and if a cop came then be like officer the throttle got stuck for a matter of 10 seconds. idk