Stupid Power Windows!

Sooo my regulator went on the driver side window… Besides replacing it my window is stuck probably about 1/2" to 3/4" from the top. I would loveeee to close it so rain doesnt get in my car. Whats the best and easiest method to getting the window back up? Its raining right now sooo i hope i dont get water in the car.

what kinda of car do you drive? and the best way to do it, is to to taske of the door panel and see what the problem is!!! my window on my S14 came out of place receintly and i still haven’t fixed it but i am gonna have to tale the door panel off.:C :drivin

i guess it would help if i told u haha.

its a 1995 nissan 240sx. I knew it was gonna go. I just want to get the window closed for now.

if you want we can meet up and fix both of them at the same time…? i live in brampton and in an appartment building so wouldn’t be convenient at my place…???

hahaha i live in the oshawa east of toronto. I think im gonna try to fix mine today after work. Fix it and then wash and wax the car.

AH i need help! I cant get the window up lol. I took the door panel off today but couldnt figure out how to get that window up…