Subaru 0 vs Mercury 1

You do realize the definition of ‘T-bone’ in reference to an accident means that Alan’s car was struck in the middle of the side of the car, hence the T reference? You said Alan got T-Boned, not Alan T-Boned someone…so if Alan was T-Boned then the damage to his WRX should be around the b-pillar and doors…not the front end? Hence your epil failure to properly state what you were trying to say.

It’s Sean, he might not know what he’s saying, but we all get the general idea of what he’s trying to say.

You boys both quit your shit right now.

Lot’s of boning in this thread.

You should add ‘Guard Rail Hunter’ to your sig :open_mouth:

Har har har.

6/06 - No boost for you
6/07 - Asian land yacht prey
5/08 - Coil pack killer
1/09 - Guard rail hunter

:retardclap

Happy now?

Did your Jetta get fixed yet? I dont remember reading what ended up happening with the insurance company.

Nope, but I may have found a donor to bring her back to life. :slight_smile:

Justin said keep it on topic for once. I know that’s hard for us here, but I guess we can try.

sorry to hear Justin …hope its not as bad as you think

Doh. It looks much worse than what I saw on my BlackBerry :frowning:

good luck to ya there isnt a ton of shit in front of that timing cover on those pretty easy to interfere wit it good luck again

Timing cover got demolished, car jumped timing (thankfully wasn’t run since accident)…motor put back into time and started…sounds fine…once repairs are complete my insurance company is giong to leave the claim ‘open’. Meaning? If motor goes boom, they give Justin check. Yay!

P.S. - about 10 grand in damage, I have the check as proof.

Yea these cars are pricey to fix. Allans front end damage cost the kids insurance company 10 grand. It was like 7400 for the front end and suspension and then they had to put a new tranny in it. Thank god for insurance

If motor goes boom AGAIN you mean? :retardclap

:rofl

there is a local sti that is heartless and well ya get the point if motor does go boom:rofl i mean how hot could it of gotten:D

For the small price of $2500 you can have a nice paperweight.

Adam :mad: if that happens