subframe studs

Does anyone know the partnumber and or where i can find the stud’s that the rear subframe bolts on to, my front two bolts broke outta there welds and know the front of my subframe doesn’t bolt on tight. I went to dealership and they couldn’t find them on any diagrams and couldn’t find them on courtesy nissan’s site or my fsm either, i know a few people on this forum have had to replace these so someone here has to know the partnumber for these things.

Thanks,
Harmit

Ouch, that sucks. Did they break off while driving or during subframe removal/install?

Sorry for the offtopic!

they didn’t actually break, but the welds broke while i was tighening them and on top of that, i didn’t realzie and went all nuts while tightening and messed the threads on the stud up real bad, hence now i need a new stud.

If you’re referring to the studs that hold it to the bottom of your car, I believe there is no replacement, you just have to weld a new bolt on in that spot.

i m pretty sure the front ones can be replaced, i remeber reading up on nico somewhere about a couple of guys that replaced them, i think this is it but im not sure http://www.courtesyparts.com/betasite/74870-member-crossshock-absorber-diff-mount-240sx-s13-1989-1994-fedc-fedfb-calc-calfb-12/1991-fedcv-cal-p-184169.html.

i don think dealers have replacement parts for that…
since it is not recommened by nissan to do so

u probly have to source out the stud else where
just find the thread size(could be 14x1.25, not sure, but thats the size for the one on the 02-06 altimas)
and probly get a higher grade bolt to replace it