Suggestion Thread

Not real in a sense that you don’t actually get a trophy you can put on a shelf above your bed to show off to the poor girls that you manage to drag into your bedroom once a year :confused

You only get girls in your bedroom once a year? :lmao

I don’t get trophys. But as I recall correctly you got one :tong

Indeed i did get an E-Trophy :nod :runaway

I think the people who are just posting smileys is ridiculous :nod

lets not insult here e trophies are cool and i mean yeah they’re not real but hell lol you still can say you got one

vlad, you should make something that shows up under our avatar to show who won what award in 2007

I’m not sure if I can. This software is pretty limited, and the mods I put on it, make it only run worse or crash it, neither is what I want to do.

Two ways of going around that is either, I’ll manually put it into people’s sig when they win, or edit their custom titles under the avatar, at the very least as a quick fix solution.

But I like that idea :thumb

a stupid little banner with the award won to put in the sig would work, I think

dude i want an e-trophy for my bodykit.

too late brah, you weren’t here in 2007 :haha

thats fucked up…

I’ll sell you my e-trophy for $5

:rofl

\

deal… as long as i can take you for a ride in my car and do 3rd gear burnouts :tong

stop now thats immature and uncalled for on the rd… ( only cuz i cant do it yet!)

DEAL! but if you perform 3rd gear rolling clutch slippage like last time than the transaction is canceled. :mwahaha

deal :nod

damn wats the big deal with this e trophy crap…