Suggestion Thread

its like… ecool? i duno

freakls gets my nomination for eHatin’

def e-hatin… you hit it on the nose there grandma-x

i was just thinking we should have a thing in our profile that says what kind of car we have

well from your name im assuking you have a 1.8 turbo vw… am i right… nah j/k i think its not a bad idea…

what does it matter what car you drive?

zackly…dont worry about it

why not worry about. its a car forum :ponder

why you embarrassed you drive a domestic?

j/p

Some other forums have this… It might be cool. You could have a pic and a short story of your cars or something

maybe they can put a spot in yor profile that says the car you drive and mods list if you want… just like where you live, age, type thing

i hate you :lol seriously tho it would be sick

can the for sale section be renamed classifieds?

And have sub fourms like

engine
suspension
electronic
wheels / tires

stuff like that, then other stuff can be misc or what ever

I could rename the classifieds section, but no need for more subforums as they would be more or less dead and get nearly no expsure, it would contra-productive… look at the sections we have now. There is not not enough volume of threads for those sections to have the need for them.

I agree

As I am a mod for a message board…i know how hard it would be to make sub forums as its not always active. I think once we get going how ever, it would be a good idea to do that…but for now I think we should just add the profile where you right down your car, year, make, and model so that way if you are new to the forums we can just click your profile to see. :banana

there is no need for a subforum in our classified, no offense to anyone but it doesn’t move enough to do that. You could easily look through it to see what people are selling as is.

We do have a subforum in classifieds… Its “For sale” I think we should just leave it as classifieds so that people looking to buy something dont have it posted in “for sale”

yes but there isnt a part for engines, suspesnsion and blah blah blah