Suggestion Thread

suggestion- have an exclusive member thread where you have to have minimum post count of 63 to view it… me and cameo were thinkin about this last night. :ponder

Actually that was my fuckin idea, and i brought it up in the conversation i was in as well :nono

sure, but the post count will be 1k :rofl

no prob… gimme a few days. :nod

Another suggestion: Change “Battlefield” to “Retard Fights”

:lol DO IT!! :lol

Special Olympics sounds more professional IMO :thumb.

Suggestion, remove “referrals” from under post counts, it doesn’t work and even if it did who gives a shit.

instead of referals, you should put “actual posts that mean something”

and fix the rep +/- cuz i wanna dock people some points… j/k ;D

Other than that, drama is slowing down, and the site is going great, vlad

Thank you for kind words. The Rep points/ Referrals links are dead and are integrated with the software, which can’t really be fixed without re-installing the entire forum, which is more trouble than it’s worth.

Battlefield or Special Olympics :ponder Either sound pretty good. I’ll think about it :thumb

I’m thinking of making an OT subsection “Garbage Can” to throw all the threads (Even battle field ones) that just become absolutly useless or ruined with random posts.

And I think there is enough material going on to have an Events section?

I like that last one about the garbage can :thumb

just make a garbage can section, so bennyfizzle, granmassa, and k-20 can post back and forth in private.

What do you mean? people want to argue no big deal…if personal attacks are made :wow who cares? edit them or something no need to be like “Oh, watch the personal attacks”

I cant edit in this forum, so i moved it to a more appropriate place. Carry on with SUGGESTIONS. See the battlefield.

Make the Events thread, theres aleast 5 in different places
Only one to make new threads in that section is vlad, but everyone else can post in any other section
^^My reason for this is so someone cant come in and post “Trip to the empire’s club” or something stupid and pointless, we have enough of that already on here.

The Garbage can… can someone post? i think no one should, it will just turn into another b.f. (and so no one can whore out there post count)

Also i noticed about 15 posts in forsale, that have the person post there first post there.

I think you should set a minimum like 10 posts b4 you start posting stuff f/s or wb. this will help us grow more as a website. also how hard is it to post 10 things, joey does that in a minute, so it cant be that hard

that is a good idea. Like on honda-tech you can’t post for sale while you are in the trial user status. Which will also help from people scamming.

Alright so far proposed

• For sale to be renamed classifieds
  • A private section for users with more then XXX posts
  • Minimum of 10 posts to post classifieds
  • Events section
  • Garbage section
  • Battlefield renamed to Special Olympics.

I almost want to introduce a “spotlight” section, where we would all collectively pick on one member at a time (once a month maybe) to get it all out of the system, be free to say whatever you want about the person, and he wouldn’t be able to chime in there… everybody eventually would get picked on and make it fair, because there is plenty of tension between the people, I figure it would ease some of it up.

I really like that, but people would eventually start chiming in and it would kill it quick.

Or, arguments from this spotlight section would spill into other sections, I think that would make things more unpleasant around here imo…