Suggestions for a good summer car

So the consensus is, the smartest way to spend $15k is to find a $150 Toyota Tercel and put and transverse rear mounted LS1 in it and other mods with the remaining $14,850. And you thought posing this question to this forum was a waste of time.

In the little research I have done, I’ve found a good deal of comments about the IMS and RMS. I also see the LN Engineering kit is the bees knees to fix this setup. However paying you to R&R a rear engine Porsche motor adds a bit to the purchase price. Maybe I can stumble into one that has been done or find a steal. 996 is def not one of the better looking 911s but it is about the best 911 technology that I can afford, so I’m still tinkering with the idea.

Would you hate me if I got a 986 Boxster for a few months?

Hahahah you kill me. I have been peacefully ignoring those suggestions.

If you are interested in a 350Z, depending on your price range I know of one that will be available in the next month or two.

details pls

:rofl That’s about right.

pm sent, book written

350zs take a decent amount of cash to be considered fun because they have a number of systems that hamper having fun on a stock platform

go on…

Imo, 350Z’s just do not perform compared to alot of the other cars in the same price range.

minty E36 M3 do it you know you want to

94 Mustang GT with LT1 swap and DSM paint job

Dis motha fucka…

98 Subaru 2.5rs coupe with full drivetrain swap from 04 sti (300hp, brembo’s, 6spd etc) and moderate amount of suspension and brake mods.

PM me, I know where you can get a good example for 13.5K

14k :rofl :rofl

Tryin’ to lose as little $$ as possible on it brah

14k. Holy jesus

Civic SI 99-00.

Supra

GT55 Supra. on 89 Oct.

Good info on the 996 here. I was seriously contemplating one this summer. Incredible car for the money IMO. The aero package makes these cars a real head turner.