suggestions on things to do at night?

ok, im getting really fucking sick of this,

what is there to do for a couple 17 year old kids any given day of the week between 9pm and 2am?

west seneca sucks bad enough as is for things to do, but when we get out of work EVERYTHING is closed, basically. does anyone have any non retarded ideas of what to do rather than chillin at the park and causing trouble and what not?

we’ve overdone;

the movies
dennys
gardenview
mighty taco
JNC family fun center
any 24 hour restraunt in the area

what the hell else is there to do? mind you most of the people i hang around with at this time arent car people so thats pretty much outta the question.

anyone got any ideas? seriously. its getting old. im sick of sitting on nyspeed all night for lack of shit to do.

Niagara Falls.

whats to do there?
other than look at the falls…

glen falls is cool. i just walk out in the middle of the water, its only like 5 inches deep.

springville wal-mart.

where abouts is it?

whats there? just wally world?
springville is pretty far…

go to the home depot
spit at a bitch
blow her brains out
take her to management
report a problem

other than being a 24 hr super center, theres not much there.

this is buffalo, theres never anything going down at night.

that i know of anyway

its off of main st. in williamsville

the fuck? are you serious? get drunk and bang chicks. that’s all you do at 17.

well if mighty taco is getting old it looks like its time to switch up to southgate. i hear the pavement there is much different.

well i had a good time seeing lazlo holyfield tonight at gabriel’s gate on allen street. obviosly it’s more fun when you can drink but theres lot’s of random shows that are all ages too at many bars downtown/everywhere. pregame before you go, take a girl down/meet one and have some fun.

haha if you want your legs to turn green. jk i’ve been in that water a lot of times but it’s super dirty. also amherst cops are down there all the time after dark so i wouldn’t recommend that location. i remember running from them frequently when i was underage.

:burnin: answers the question.

start smoking pot.

UE

:bloated:

sun set bay :slight_smile: take mom/dad’s car drive out

go street riding/skateboarding/roller booting

bike rides in the city
shows almost every night depending on musical taste.
party? cmon at 17 over summer vaca i was partying my ass off