suggestions on things to do at night?

fuck.

Go to the gym, work out, spar with friends, take martial arts.

You say nay now, but later… you will only wish you started earlier…

[quote=“gotdubd,post:20,topic:34177"”]

bike rides in the city
shows almost every night depending on musical taste.
party? cmon at 17 over summer vaca i was partying my ass off

[/quote]

X2

when do you get out of work?

define “NIGHT”

There is so much to do, you just have to be open to new things.

There is so much live music happening on any given night. You don’t need to be 21 to have a good time out.

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:15,topic:34177"”]

start smoking pot.

[/quote]

fucking word

hilarity almost always ensues when pot is involved.

[quote=“Daddie,post:22,topic:34177"”]

Go to the gym, work out, spar with friends, take martial arts.

[/quote]

+1 i just started with a friend and everytime i do it i wish i started earlier.

get a fake id and go out have some fun… wheres are your high school buddies house parties and such

ive never smoked weed in my life. no point in starting now. i can have fun without it.

i listen to hardcore. its not always easy finding bands that play around here that dont suck, the people i hang around with mostly dont share the same musical taste as me.

partying got old after sophomore year. its the same fags getting hammered and passing out. they’re no fun in west seneca.

im about 6’4 and 150lbs no amount of working out will add muscle to bone. ya know the guy from hangman? yeah thats me.

so basically im kinda screwed until i go to college i guess :tdown:
borrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg

its called protein nikka

[quote=“cky89,post:28,topic:34177"”]

ive never smoked weed in my life. no point in starting now. i can have fun without it.

i listen to hardcore. its not always easy finding bands that play around here that dont suck, the people i hang around with mostly dont share the same musical taste as me.

partying got old after sophomore year. its the same fags getting hammered and passing out. they’re no fun in west seneca.

im about 6’4 and 150lbs no amount of working out will add muscle to bone. ya know the guy from hangman? yeah thats me.

[/quote]

Sounds like you get beat up a lot in high school.

play basketball? drink beers then play basketball? oooo wait i know the answer have sex ur 17 you should be tryin to fuck anything with a pulse and a vagina,

[quote=“cky89,post:28,topic:34177"”]

[/quote]

dude 6’4" and 150 lbs :uhh: :uhh:

EAT SOMETHING, jesus.

next, no matter where you could be, you could be complaining that there is nothing to do. there is a lot going on in buffalo, just have to look.

and go to the gym, ugh

edit: and go fuck some bitches, that will pass the time

I’ve got some welding and blocking to do on a project car. Ya might even learn something (free labor would be sweet) LOL

VIDEO GAMES

ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEDO’S

GOD

50 cent bowling at transit lanes mon and thurs nights till 2am in williamsville. Bunch of lil sluts to ask if they wanna touch your 16lb balls.

[quote=“Daddie,post:22,topic:34177"”]

[/quote]

fucking right to this… god i cant even fathom how far ahead i’d be if i started just 2 years earlier… i’d be tapping every motherfucker in my class like a typewriter… :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

[quote=“Superium,post:35,topic:34177"”]

50 cent bowling at transit lanes mon and thurs nights till 2am in williamsville. Bunch of lil sluts to ask if they wanna touch your 16lb balls.

[/quote]

A hidden jem!

I am so there next monday.

17yo and bored on summer vaca? FUCK THAT im sorry for you :massmoon:

[quote=“Pauly,post:33,topic:34177"”]

I’ve got some welding and blocking to do on a project car. Ya might even learn something (free labor would be sweet) LOL

[/quote]

X2

I’m about to start wrenching on the bimmer again, if you want to help chisel some undercoating off, give me a shout.

spank it

when you get bored

spank each other