suggestions on things to do at night?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=646508#post646508

17 and cant find stuff to do? You my friend have failed at life of adolescence. Seriously, you have 0 responsibilities, maybe if you’re that bored get a job working overnnight and make some money vs. not doing anything.

Shit when I was 17 there was always something to do.

house parties. (not w. seneca ones)
drive around.
bowling.
shows.
sex.
skateboard.
rent movies.
start a band.
hang out at delaware park.
hobuck flats.
go mudding.
work on cars.
fuck sluts.
text while driving.
sleep.
shower.
dumpster dive.
listen to something besides hardcore.
play pool.
shoot darts.

man if you’re 6’4, you should be balllllin’. if there’s no court with night lights you can play on, man up and hit a gym… you will be thankful once you do get to college.

and you don’t add muscle to bone, u build up your muscles you have there already… as small as they may be :wink:

dawn had good ideas too tho…

and how about, GETTIN W/ GIRLS???

call ICLisDEAD and he will give you unlimited butt sex?

Hello McFly? You only have a few months left until <18 year old girls will never be legal again in your life. Think about it.

Stop being a pussy and workout.Anyone can gain muscle with the right program.
I dont think i started smoking weed until i was senior and i quit like a year later because i had to grow up.It wasent hard for me,i just stopped.Do drugs while you can.

:ham:

lol @ this thread… your 17 fuck girls, the fuck more girls, then bang underage girls…LEGALLY! then drink more beer.

im not sure why but i :lol:'d when i saw this

seriously. if i knew then what i know now…

you could jerk off for 45mins at a time, start threads…

a new crop of hott >18 year olds appeared in my neighborhood this summer, and…motherfucker…

take advantage brooo.

take.

advantage.

ok lets see.

working out isnt my thing

cant work an overnight job, need to be 18. already have 3 jobs.

cant drive past 9, legally.

no free labor, already know enough about body work

newman- would you really be working on the bimmer between 9pm and 2am? if so i’ll work for unwanted e30 parts you may have that i need. (that undercoating will suck, again)

fucking girls? im not getting into this. i really dont wanna turn 18…:frowning:

bowling isnt my thing.

i eat TONS AND TONS but metobalism> me

uhh yeah id work on my car then but theres no lights in my garage currently. damn electricity…

but yeah i cant think of much else.

really, cuz i think the same ones just appeared in my bed???

they were at my house last night.

which is why they came to me. yes bigger is better.

no…

you just wanted my 2nds.

but on a side note, you could always get a 6 pack, go to tops, shut off the automatic doors on your way out. find a car with dark windows and enjoy. its a good time really, especially if you get some drunk people looking for that, after hour snack or 30 pack.

lmao that would be hilarious.

think i might try it.