suggestions on things to do at night?

a while ago back when i was in high school, a fellow board member and myself were board one night and snuck on the roof of our high school and hung a huge for sale sign made out of a bed sheet. it didnt last long, actually it was gone before school started that day. plan b is currently in the making…

Dude, every GOOD idea that anyone has given you, you just shoot down with some lame excuse.

^ word.

i could think of some more, but i would have you in jail by 6 am.

dude i am telling you… UE

give me one good idea that i shot down

whats ue?

[quote=“cky89,post:67,topic:34177"”]

whats ue?

[/quote]

google urban exploring.

are you referring to something along the lines of the buffalo psych center? or goodleburg, something like that?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:62,topic:34177"”]

Dude, every GOOD idea that anyone has given you, you just shoot down with some lame excuse.

[/quote]

Probably because every idea is a 1 night event only. How many times would this work until you got caught?

but on a side note, you could always get a 6 pack, go to tops, shut off the automatic doors on your way out. find a car with dark windows and enjoy. its a good time really, especially if you get some drunk people looking for that, after hour snack or 30 pack.

But here is something that never gets old: Shit on a dollar. Then drive to a moderately busy plaza, have the person who shit on the dollar place it on the ground by acting like he’s tying his shoe, run back to car, laugh your ass off.

From 1999-2002 or so, I bet half of the dollars in the Lockport area had more than the normal amount of feces on them. That’s the Chris Cochrane gurantee.

[quote=“cky89,post:66,topic:34177"”]

give me one good idea that i shot down

[/quote]

Reread the thread man.

People suggest bowling, people suggested going to see live music and expanding your tastes and getting out.

EVERYTHING that anyone has suggested as a legitimate suggestion, you have some rebuttal on why you don’t want to do it.

So why don’t you just close this thread and deal with being bored constantly because you’re too close-minded to broaden your tastes and try something new.

i go to hardcore shows.

i HATE bowling. im terrible at it.

go play pool at classic cue on transit. its fairly cheap considering what u would pay at a bar. foods good too.

wait? i thought you had to be 18 to get in there?

thank you for a GOOD IDEA.

this man knows that he’s talking about

so does pass mcgrass.

what i was mainly asking is what you people really did when you were 17, i know 90% of you didnt fuck hott bitches all day every day

[quote=“dawn,post:43,topic:34177"”]

house parties. (not w. seneca ones)
drive around.
bowling.
shows.
sex.
skateboard.
rent movies.
start a band.
hang out at delaware park.
hobuck flats.
go mudding.
work on cars.
fuck sluts.
text while driving.
sleep.
shower.
dumpster dive.
listen to something besides hardcore.
play pool.
shoot darts.

[/quote]

Dawn pretty much covered everything here though.

I really don’t have much sympathy though for you. If you cannot be creative enough or open enough to new things to keep yourself entertained in a summer where you have NO responsibilities and nothing of importance to do, then you deserve to sit around bored off your ass.

im not sure i never had to worry about it there. i was 18 when i used to go there and i u could smoke in the back. i dont know if they let you do that anymore.

ill go and find out :tup:

if getting your dick wet isnt good enough for you at 17 your GAY understand in one years time you will not be able to have sex with any underage girls again an if you play the your getting to much ass card your lying because if you were you wouldnt be so bored

how do i have no responsibilities? you dont know my life.

dude go to lasertron and do some go carting or lasertron while your at it. at least it will keep kids from getting fat and actually getting some excercise (not saying your fat lol)