suggestions on things to do at night?

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:104,topic:34177"”]

So you basically did the same shit when you were 17?

[/quote]

not at all actually

the only payment i have ever made is on my new ninja, and i still owe money on it and i know i shouldn’t have bought it, but meh. The nicest car i have owned in 5.5 years is my current 96 jetta. Sad maybe, but i paid jack shit for it and it gets 35mpg and runs and drives getting me everywhere i need to go. Im not trying to be a dickhead but im going to take a wild guess and assume this kid is paying somewhere near $250-$350 a month for his gti. All im saying is that a $350 a month payment seems stupid to me. Of course i would love to have a new car with a warranty or reliability, but that doesnt out weigh the $350 payment while im in college.

Ive moved out 3 times and spent a lot of stupid money for different things i wont even get into at this time, and he made this thread, so im just giving him some of my opinions. Ask Dex or Woody or many others on here, im fucking retarded when it comes to things, living with my ex-gf, buying project cars, owning two motorcycles, ill be the first to admit im a dumbass, but jesus christ it sounds like this kid is taking on too much right now and should just sit back and enjoy his final year of HS and all of college. I still have 2.5 years left in college and im finally starting to change my ways.

Just my .02