summer job/worthless thread lol

Elliot, you’d probably make a good waiter. Could sell used cars too lol.

I tip based on attitude and performance, not percentage. Act like you want to be there and you give a fuck and you’ll get more. Female waitresses get an extra bonus based on level of hotness.

so true, Elliot if you get a nice boobjob you will make bank

Oh I know, the woman has done it for 6 years now. Plus everyone in my family has been serious involved with the buisness as long as I can remember. People are generally cheap is fuck, gotta stay someplace busy and have a good attitude (Being good looking helps as well)

Word I started landscaping when I was 15, easiest money ever. I made 15 an hour going back 8 years under the table. 15 under the table to rake and mow peoples lawns? Easiest money ever made. I loved mowing lawns too, part of me wishes I had the time to do it on the side

True story… Ive left a 20-30 dollar tip on a 50 dollar check before if the waitress was awesome. We tend to tip pretty high when we get good service.

boost creep will find you a house and a job to pay for that house full service!!!

How hard do you want to work?

thanks man.

i am getting in pretty decent shape, my man pecks might be able to get me a couple extra pennies :lol

he can help with the house in about 5 years when i’m a practicing lawyer

as long as it pays good i’ll work hard.

That’s how I roll.

can i be your next door neighbor? lol

You basically are.

Copeland coating company… Long hours, hard work, travel, decent pay

might be too much of a drive but Great Escape always hires seasonal workers from May-August.

You could always get a job at Lowes, they always hire seasonal workers this time of year also. No idea what the pay is though.

Bombers is opening in Troy, looking for staff.

Pay is goodi think… like $16hr i thought

really?