SuperMoto Riders in Albany area?

Looking to get a group together who like to ride often. I know there are other sumo’s in the city, I’ve seen you. Lets pack up and shred together!

I miss my sumo, but ill rip the duc streetfighter with yall. Just wont be hopping stairs with ya. lol

Obligatory COPSCOPSCOPS

Drz SM checking in!

I’m always down for some hooliganing. Troy has a lot of nice stair sets.

Is it the black one? I think I saw you on 787 just south of Troy a few weeks ago but I was going the other way… Just name the time and place!

Yeah, I am bumping my own thread.

Yeah, we shall plan something this weekend.

where do u usually ride

I have been exploring all over the region but recently I am hooked on the Greenbush/Renn/Troy area as there are a lot of “cop-less” and abandoned places to F%#k around, tramp for long periods of time, be an ass hole, etc… and the 19th century riverfront is full of concrete to play on and forgotten places that are a lot of fun to look at as well as ride on without trespassing signs, security, cops or fences. You should come out this weekend, hopefully me, Vlad and anyone else interested are going to group ride.

I will be riding all weekend, regardless. PM me if you want to get up and we can share spots or just ride.

Looking forward to this.

Tire won’t last long the first day so I’m expecting be down to the tube by the end.

Note to self: Stop Vlad from doing rolling burnouts.

expecting gopro pics and vids

Watched them today, came out pretty good.

Still lots to learn with the videos and getting them to work proper.

Unfortunately, for starters, all the vids have a damn time stamp. Not only that the time stamp is wrong. Oh well.

Sometimes the camera wasn’t on when we thought it was and ran out of battery towards the end, etc.

There’s plenty more summer and plenty more time… Can’t wait to see it, regardless.

Couldn’t find the old thread when I rode up the hill and posted pics but here is the comparison

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/d1f2e2b9.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/3c7a1469.jpg

Damn I got to get one of these. Should of never got rid of my DR.