Superstar not so super

Will, trust me keep outta this one

LOL sorry, i dont swing that way, try solarian, he loves everyone…literally hahahah you think i take your bullshit seriously? be a man, own up to your own stupid deal and finish it.

In this case, the seller doesn’t seem to have any motivation to resolve the deal other than through violence. A simple admission to fault might be easier and less time-consuming than a throwdown. However, it’s also a lot more bruising to the ego. I suppose it’s up to the individuals to determine which is a more efficient way of resolving things.

Out of respect for Junior, i bow out of this arguement, ive said what i had to say, so i wash my hands of this

I like how I got brought into this thread for no reason. Damn Willis can’t seem to keep what we do in the bedroom off the forum.

All I’ll say on the topic is, part of being a man, is being true to your word. Without your word, you are nothing, and all the money in the world will not change that.

I never said anything about throwning down. I just said to meet up to settle this in person. So fuck you if your not involved and please learn to read. Help this world out and fuck off if you agree with this individual talking about a “free” tranny. Nothing was said about violence. Please read.

Solarian: lol damn it, cant i name drop you without you randomly showing up -- go pray to your flying spagetti monster --

All you guys had to do was to apologize for flaking on the deal and giving the tranny away, Although the tranny was part of the deal and under no circumstances it was said that the trannsmission was going to be given away so it can “help out a friend”. Thats called false advertising. Be a man and live up to your sale.

LOOK AT YOUR FS THREAD THEN TALK.
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42504

“Calling out the guy for what.”
Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person?? I do believe you did
What a fail…so superstar or 2jz240 are the same person…and they roll in the most gangster of circles

this thread fails
ibtl

god help us all… sigh

I won’t do business with superstar or 2jz240 as with anyone else who bothered to read this thread.

Fail.

I’ve temporarily suspended 2jz240’s account. I’m failing to read between the lines in his posts… I’m looking for this utopia of friendly resolution, but all I see is ethuggin and calling Darth out.

Same goes for superstar, 1 day suspension. I guess we’ll meet at Bings meet?