Surgeries suck balls..

Not gonna get one… I need to be smart with the money and make it last my lifetime. I can’t go back to retail. I plan on going back to school in the fall though. I am getting a sweet 94 Honda Civic CX though.

ha, can I get a ride in that? Close enough.

Why buy a civic. LGT Should be paid off now right?

Cossey, Hope ya get better soon!

good luck man…is that the end for surgeries???

Good luck!

Smart man. :up

Get back on aim foo. Where’d you go? I’m going to find a PS3 and rock worlds at COD.

you should invest your money & start a business to coach rap artists who get money on how not to fuck it up and spend it all on dumb shit. Seems like a good business model, millions of useless rappers and they all spend their money on stupid shit. Props for not buying a DONK with your money. :smiley:

hookers+blow is the responsible thing to do here.

Yea, as far as I know. I didn’t need to get this one, but I wanted to for cosmetic purposes. I’m feeling a little better now.

LGT will be paid off soon, but I still wanna get rid of it. I feel like it’s going to fall apart everytime I drive it lol. It’s got a mean cold knock too.

i cant wait to see this sick civic.

:ninja

cossey sorry to hear that brother

take it easy u know i love ya even tho i drive u crazyyyyyy !

Ouch…

Damn- material things can’t replace what’s been taken from you…

But I’m glad to hear that things have been settled with the guilty party so hopefully that is some small victory.

Even better that you’re taking the smart route with the settlement. Education is always a wise investment. Best of luck with whatever path you choose.

ive got some minor shit comin up monday, hope it goes well. wishing u a speedy recovery, Chris.

Isnt it under warranty?

Not the suspension.