sushi x who wants to do lunch>?!

http://www.albanycounty.com/departments/health/RestaurantInspections/details.asp?FreeSearch=sushi&OPERATION_KEY=31470733&Submit2=Go&SERVICE_KEY=1001318694

will still eat there because its NOM NOM NOM

yea me too! haha

Not scared. #yolo

Weak immune systems are for hipsters.

Akanomi FTW.

Youd be suprised at how many popular places are probably much worse than that… All that seems like pretty usual BS, few thigns unconvered, someone forgot to clean under the meat slicer type shit, someone dident hide the ash tray before the inspector go there… Nothing on there is really alarming… Some inspectors are very lenient and others will knit pick you for everything… A single pan in the fridge half unconvered and dock you as if you dident cover a thing etc…

Ive seen a few inspections go on in a few different places

I used to deliver to alot of local restaurants and would go in the kitchens and basements and some were absolutely fucking disgusting, even some of the ‘nice’ ones.

Yoshi Sushi > all others in the area.

No fucks given here. The sushi still tastes good and I’m still going to eat there even after reading that report.

Have to disagree with you Carbon Wizard.

As far as quality I still think Shangai Grill in Newton Plaza has the best. Siena roll FTMFW.

Gonna have to check that out.

Haikaddo across from westgate… Has a groupon right now too.

Volcano salad may be the best thing since Pjb getting a new mattress.

:lol

he got one???

Nope

Chuck Testa

Oh how I miss being in Okinawa…makes the sushi and any Asian food for that matter suck around here, I couldn’t even touch the stuff when I first got back to the states I was too afraid of the disappointment!

cool story thanks for rubbing it in.

:hug

Honestly you are better off not knowing how much better it is there, you would enjoy it a whole lot less here.

It would be like going from having a Aventador as a daily driver and then switching to the new Z28 Camaro…still a cool car to drive but not in the same league LOL.