Suspension and wheel setup, help.

Ok so i’ve been looking around like mad again for a nice rim, and I’ve found these.

http://www.rotawheels.com/p45r.php

now I know what your all thinking 18 is to big, but the offsets and widths are good. Well I did some research to see if anyone else with a 240 was running these or any 18s for that matter. There are a few people but the main thing is that it will rub they are just to big.

I also found out that a bunch of dudes I forget what forum, it was a nissan fourm tho had asked rota to make these in a 4by114 pattern and rota did, as you can see on the site.

So I clicked on contact us and sent an email off to the Philippines telling them that lots of people like this design but 18 is to big and asking them to make this rim in a 17 by 9. Well yesterday I got a responce and there gona make it :smiley: It’s now Under Development due 3rd quater of this year. So now i’ll be waiting for these wheels and getting them in 17 by 9 +20 sports bronze :smiley: .

very much like the motegi touges… they already come in good offsets, downside is they are a bit heavy

If you want a 7" wheel your going to have to run +5 or 0 offset to get them close to flush

Yeah I know 7.5 inch with a 0 offest is flush on an s13, motegi touges are nice but a their’s a guy that live like 5 blocks from me that has a siivia coupe and has them so I can’t rock em :frowning: These wheels are hotter anyways.