suspension help????

ok so
you have a 17x9 +47
with a 1.5" spacer wich is 38mm
47-38=9

so you are now 17x9+9
with coils and a slight fender roll you will fit these
expecially with a 225/45r17

but u gotta go low, the lower you go. the more the stock arms will pull in the tire

Yeee its will sit flush for sure but i need to invest into coils serious or don’t bother I was thinking in the future Tein Flex or nothing else anyways for now am not gonna bother with good suspension since am just a noob, I wanna earn the effort on my own research n time and have good reason to roll good susp. such as Goal Performance,track etc.

So i come to a conclusion

For now nothing will make me more happy then SLAMMM I believe that was my main concern lol
so am going cheap at moment
thinking to go cheap ebay sleeves with kyb shocks, I know gonna ride shit but w.e at least look slammed and I don’t track or anything at the moment I guess i should learn first before getting into this dirty business

search+investment=success

so build ^that^ on the side and just cruise dummied lol

I wanna thank everyone for all their support and effort into each detail
to a good suspension setup. its been a great journey well its just a start for me lol but for real thanks to all:bowdown:

anyways if anyone has something to say plz feel free or else admin plz lock thread :cheers::idhitit:

[/COLOR]

thats fugly 4x4 pic of my car man haha… here is a pic of it a little lower on some Kei office coils.

i heard most coil overs are the same shit but am getting respond from kei office coil overs!

Where tooo find??

kei office is good… But if you are worried bout a warrenty… i am not sure if it is covered.

wow Kengi answer the main question lol whereee to finddd plzzzzzzz? searched failed but idc any coils will do for slamm

U will have to find them used or buy from a dealer. I dont know of any in canada. For your purpose i wouldnt recommend them. i would aim for some megans or stance.

as I said if I wanted to go big, I go but am holdinn on untill next yr and just roll with stupid coils for now.

my buddy has kei office coils for sale

the fronts are blown

but they will allow you to slam ur car

forget Kei OFfice… garbage…

used ones always break and you cant fix them.

kei office is discontinued i believe. so they dont make them no more? and im sure u cant rebuild them anymore. get something easily maintained in canada. unless u baller enough to send coils to japan to fix. not all kei office are good aswell. lol all brands have diff grades. do ur research plz. and if u want to slam it as everyone stated just get megan / stance products to do so. u can always rebuild them after they blow and can touch the floor with ur frame rails.

Yeah you cant get kei office rebuilt anymore… however if i recall DG-5 makes the successors. Oh well I wouldn’t go with either honestly… but to slam your car just do whatever everyone is doing here i guess, get megans or stances lol.

your an idiot

have u even even tried stances?

better than ur pos home made ones

lol drift-brainwashed newbs. Before you open your mouth next time, know what you’re talking about. “ur pos home made ones” lol. Do some research. The dampers have been run with 16kg/mm springs without revalving… and they actually DO something… they are not ‘drift’ oriented.

http://www.koniracing.com/8611.html

Step above would be the 28 series which are ex-generation formula 1 dampers technology.

Dumbass.

Ahmed, you really need to stop bashing drifters. There’s nothing wrong with drifting.

Why the fuck do you hate on anyone that drifts? You decided to buy a 240, that’s part of the scene. If you hate it so much and seem to love AutoX, go buy a fucking Miata.

Wow, ex-F1 dampers. Nice!

Miatas are great and can probably kick your ass mark. You know you have miata-envy :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t bash him, he called me an idiot “ur pos home made ones”. Educate yourself.

Mr.Ahmed plz dont start an argument out of nowhere making others pissed.
I dont want my thread gettin locked cause of an argument, I wanna get advices and learn more as much as other noob following up to this point so
everyone stick to the subject.

thank you, back to the subject!

have anyone bought ebay coils.?
how bad are they?
will they least last a season? only using em for cruise in summer.

Sorry homie, I wasn’t trying to argue, I got called an idiot because of ignorance :stuck_out_tongue:

Define ebay coils? If it’s the GC coilover looking kit, it’s rubbish. Poor quality. If its a complete coilover, I very much believe it’s rubbish by the nature it would be something found on ebay (eg; the ‘godspeed’ coilovers).

Honestly I think I pm’d you, if you want to learn about suspension stuff go there. You’ll learn alot more. They’re people who know far more than I do.

Wow, you still didn’t get the point. I said get a miata because you love AutoX and seem to hate drifting which is a huge part of the 240sx culture. You should know that Miatas do well in AutoX since you’re Mr Know-it-all now. I wasn’t even bashing the Miata. You need to stop assuming shit.

omg FOBWALL dont shit here man honesly go somewher else talk about Ahmed am sick of it specailly on my thread.Am trying understand something and u guys take it off topic like wow that not cool man.

I hope I didnt affend u, but please go talk about ahmed somewhere else

thanks